The Student Room Group

JW ....

I am always called fat and ugly.
I am always cheated on.
I am also always used.
I have no idea what I am doing wrong.
But my EX wants me back. What if he breaks my heart again and cheats.
Can I trust him or shall I wait for someone else?
XOX
Reply 1
You don't go back to a cheater. The fact that you are questioning if he will do it again means you can't trust him.
Reply 2
Original post by UWS
You don't go back to a cheater. The fact that you are questioning if he will do it again means you can't trust him.

The thing is what if he means it this time that he won't do it again. Or am I just being stupid? Thanks tho, I agree with the fact that i'm questioning it as well....
XOX
wait for someone else, plenty of fish in the sea
Reply 4
Original post by yungaheartz
wait for someone else, plenty of fish in the sea

Aha, I cant see any fish in the sea!! I'll probably be forever lonely. Especially with my face XOX
if someone can cheat once they would cheat twice, you deserve more than him. it is better to wait for someone who will treat you with respect than stoop to a relationship that will cause you pain because you feel lonely. i am sure you will find someone amazing one day, but its better to save yourself from going through of pain and heartbreak. you sound really upset in your post, and its because he has caused this. dont be with someone who makes you feel sad and worthless like this! and dont go into a relationship with someone just because you feel its your only chance to be in a relationship. that will never go well.
what does this have to do with jehovahs witnesses?
Reply 7
Original post by yoongles
if someone can cheat once they would cheat twice, you deserve more than him. it is better to wait for someone who will treat you with respect than stoop to a relationship that will cause you pain because you feel lonely. i am sure you will find someone amazing one day, but its better to save yourself from going through of pain and heartbreak. you sound really upset in your post, and its because he has caused this. dont be with someone who makes you feel sad and worthless like this! and dont go into a relationship with someone just because you feel its your only chance to be in a relationship. that will never go well.

Geez, everyone on here is so kind. Thank you so much. Luv Y'all!! XOX
Reply 8
JW = Just Wondering too yano
XOX

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending