The Student Room Group

UWS Midwifery Applicants 2019

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Dostciare1167
Congratulations!
That’s unfortunate that they won’t let you defer but I’m sure your guaranteed an interview the next time you apply. X

Thank you! I hope so. Just need to use my maternity leave to try and get some more volunteering under my belt. Best of luck to you 😊 x
Reply 81
I submitted my application last night, hoping it’s not too long before hearing back as the wait is almost as nerve wracking as the application itself!! 🤞
Original post by jjw89
I submitted my application last night, hoping it’s not too long before hearing back as the wait is almost as nerve wracking as the application itself!! 🤞

I know right?!? Fingers crossed we’ll hear soon x
Hey! My interview is the 20th of February at 12pm. I’ve applied straight from school xx
(edited 5 years ago)
Good Luck everyone!!

Anyone heard anything yet from applications sent in the last week?? Xx
Reply 85
I sent my applications 2 weeks ago and I heard back from RGU today!! Interview on the 9th of March woo! Haven’t heard back from UWS or Napier yet x
Original post by ejm17x
I sent my applications 2 weeks ago and I heard back from RGU today!! Interview on the 9th of March woo! Haven’t heard back from UWS or Napier yet x

Fantastic news!! Fingers crossed you hear from the others soon too :smile: what was your first choice? X
Reply 87
Original post by LAHam1987
Good Luck everyone!!

Anyone heard anything yet from applications sent in the last week?? Xx

Hopefully if the interviews are being held in February then we will hear soon!!
Reply 88
Fantastic news!! Fingers crossed you hear from the others soon too :smile: what was your first choice? X

Yeah fingers crossed!! I don’t really have a preference but I live about a 40 minute drive away from both Napier and UWS so they would be easier in terms of travel, although my hospital is Forth Valley and Napier covers this area so that would be my first choice in terms of that xx
Reply 89
Hey everyone, I’ve also applied to study midwifery this year at uws. Submitted my application in October then withdrew due to family commitments which have since changed and I resubmitted my application on Tuesday! Does anyone know how many places are available on the msc? Xx
Any News anyone? Xx
Reply 91
Any News anyone? Xx

I’ve not heard anything back yet 😬 I’m desperate to know!!!
Original post by jjw89
I’ve not heard anything back yet 😬 I’m desperate to know!!!

Me too!! 😱🙈 I just want to know either way haha xx
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 93
When did those of you still waiting to hear back apply? I only applied last Tuesday and I'm already checking my emails every 5 minutes lol xx
Reply 94
Original post by Amck88
When did those of you still waiting to hear back apply? I only applied last Tuesday and I'm already checking my emails every 5 minutes lol xx

I applied on Monday night, also checking my emails every 5 minutes!! 😂
Reply 95
Original post by jjw89
I applied on Monday night, also checking my emails every 5 minutes!! 😂

Haha 😂 hopefully we won’t have to wait too much longer 🤞🏻 Have you applied for the bsc or msc? xx
Original post by Amck88
Haha 😂 hopefully we won’t have to wait too much longer 🤞🏻 Have you applied for the bsc or msc? xx

I applied for the BSc on Monday Night last week. I was going to do the MSc as well but decided against it last minute 🙈 u? Xx
Reply 97
I’ve applied for both, hoping I get an interview for one of them! Do you know how many spaces there are on each course? xx
Reply 98
Original post by Amck88

I applied to both in the hope of maximising my chances!!
Nothing yet here either. I’ve heard of a few people that have heard since Tuesday and it’s killing me not knowing!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending