The Student Room Group

s2 in 10 days

can i still get an A* in s2 i mean i need tips because I've been focusing on fp3 and other exams so much I haven't done as much s2
Original post by student004
can i still get an A* in s2 i mean i need tips because I've been focusing on fp3 and other exams so much I haven't done as much s2

For Edexcel there are 7 chapters. 6 is small.

Spend 5 days completing around 1 chapter a day (2 is better). By completing I mean doing as many practice questions as you can on it.

Spend the rest revising the topics, as revisiting will help you remember. Then do past papers. If you can do FP3 then S2 is easy in terms of content difficulty.
Reply 2
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
For Edexcel there are 7 chapters. 6 is small.

Spend 5 days completing around 1 chapter a day (2 is better). By completing I mean doing as many practice questions as you can on it.

Spend the rest revising the topics, as revisiting will help you remember. Then do past papers. If you can do FP3 then S2 is easy in terms of content difficulty.

I mean Im not saying I am the best at fp3 but yeah I see what you mean but I generally find stats harder than fp2 and m3 for some reason
Original post by student004
I mean Im not saying I am the best at fp3 but yeah I see what you mean but I generally find stats harder than fp2 and m3 for some reason

Well you need to work out what that reason is and overturn it. You have time. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest