The Student Room Group

What superpower would you have?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Shadowdraconis
The power to alter any probability. For example if I wanted I'd be able to have 100% chance of winning the lottery I could. Going on holiday, 0% chance of rain.

This one is really clever! It would be so adaptable, assuming you did't have any constraints on the probabilities :colone:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I'd love to have telekinesis, so I can pretend I'm Prue Haliwell from Charmed (the original Charmed not this BS reworking they're doing atm) :awesome:

I highly approve of this rationale, original Charmed was an amazing show :love:
Original post by shadowdweller
If you could have any superpower, what would it be, and why? :biggrin:

Either meta matter manipulation or reality warping because it gives me other powers
I’d like to read minds - that would really make people **** themselves haha
The ability to instantly make any women fall for me just from a glare in to their eyes :sexface:
No human can fly so imagine how rich youll be for being the frst human to fly and you can fly to mars or whatever
Reply 66
time travel
Or at least the ability to control time
Original post by sonny.jim
How coincidental, my dad was watching that movie only last night! I didn't know the name of the film at the time but I recognised the storyline from your post!

:laugh: cool movie ryt??
Reply 68
Original post by TheYearNiner
Are you sure about immortality? So when you're 2000 years old and your parents and children and great grand children etc die you will still enjoy it?

You'd forget about them after a while, I doubt your brain could store a couple of centuries of information without assistance.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 69
How about a one time transformation into an AI with all the knowledge gathered and masses of storage and processing power.

I would imagine then you could advance yourself more and more and create technologies which would be indistinguisable from godlike abilities.
An example I like would be manipulating particles from a distance to create any form you want to interact with the universe which gives you shapeshifting and teleportation.

I'm sure there are many abilities mentioned that would also be possible with this.
Original post by Bio 7
How about a one time transformation into an AI with all the knowledge gathered and masses of storage and processing power.

I would imagine then you could advance yourself more and more and create technologies which would be indistinguisable from godlike abilities.
An example I like would be manipulating particles from a distance to create any form you want to interact with the universe which gives you shapeshifting and teleportation.

I'm sure there are many abilities mentioned that would also be possible with this.

I like this one! It's quite complex, but it certainly gives you lots of abilities :colone:
Reply 71
Controlling the probability. Can't do something, the probability is that you CAN now.
My first thought was the ability to find out EXACTLY what people thought of me. But I think that would make me go mad with trying to alter people's perceptions of me based on what I could find out.
Think I'll stick with flight. Simple but super cool :u:
Reply 73

I'd have Autism
The ability to will whatever I wanted into being... I’d be like a god

Invisibility, because you could be a "fly on the wall" and be locked in a sweet shop overnight and help yourself. George
Reply 76
Original post by TheRealLifeBane
Does visual prowess of sharingan count or is that like a bundle deal?

Spoiler

weeb
I’d say be invisible but I already am invisible to many people.
Control other people’s emotions
The ability to manipulate the very fabric of the universe ( this includes time, space, matter and all stuff that is included inside the universe)

Quick Reply

Latest