The Student Room Group

Sixth form

Hi there
I'm now in year 11 but I'm really worried about Sixth form. I haven't applied anywhere else but my current school and now I'm doubting it if I would want to go back there but it's too late to apply anywhere else . Do you think that on results day I would still have a chance to enroll somewhere else ? And also , how exactly do you enroll to other sixth forms ?
Well you just call up sixth forms or email them depending on the sixth form along with your results and your subject choices and then you just wait
Have discussions with other sixth forms ASAP. The longer you wait, the harder it will be to join. Even harder if you're trying to join out of the blue after results day/when term starts.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by RedGiant
Have discussions with other sixth forms ASAP. The longer you wait, the harder it will be to join. Even harder if you're trying to join out of the blue after results day/when term starts.

I've just looked into other school's websites but everywhere it said that they don't accept any applications till results day

Quick Reply

Latest