The Student Room Group

Any tips for the A-Levels I will be taking? And for college in general?

Hi, I will be starting at Sixth Form College this September, and I will be taking Mathematics, Biology, Economics, and Business (all A-Levels), and I wanted to see if anyone had any advice for these subjects? As well as for starting college generally. :smile:
Drop biology, that's my tip x
Reply 2
Original post by girlsyourage
Drop biology, that's my tip x

Haha, was it really that bad?

Taking it as I plan to do Optometry.
Or something business related.
Original post by Crushed.Ice
Hi, I will be starting at Sixth Form College this September, and I will be taking Mathematics, Biology, Economics, and Business (all A-Levels), and I wanted to see if anyone had any advice for these subjects? As well as for starting college generally. :smile:

I would be wary about those choices because some unis don't like both Business and Econ. There's a lot of content overlap between those.
Reply 4
Original post by TheMindGarage
I would be wary about those choices because some unis don't like both Business and Econ. There's a lot of content overlap between those.

I have spoken to my teachers and they've assured me that only a few Unis don't like both, and new specs have apparently made them more differentiable. Cardiff have reached out to me and said they accept them as 2 separate A Levels. Thanks though!

Quick Reply

Latest