The Student Room Group

I'm trying to build a better IB study tool. Please let me interview you

Hey!

My name's Hamish, and I graduated from the IB in 2011. I was originally predicted a 34, but ended up doing significantly better than that (44).I believe the main reason I succeeded was that I used highly efficient study methods compared to what other students were using. I've been building a website to help anyone do the same thing, and I've just receiving funding to work on it full time for a while!

What I need now is some information on people's study habits, so I'm conducting some informal interviews. They can be via messages, email, or whatever method you prefer. If you do the interview there's a small chance that I'll name my firstborn after you, and I'll also send you a voucher for $25 off the product when it's released.

Thanks in advance!
(edited 5 years ago)
i'd be happy to help with this <3
i just got my results a few days ago and did a little better than i expected (predicted 38 but got a 39 overall - did better than i thought in three of my classes)
Reply 2
Original post by anxiughty
i'd be happy to help with this <3
i just got my results a few days ago and did a little better than i expected (predicted 38 but got a 39 overall - did better than i thought in three of my classes)

<3 Thanks so much! I've PM'd you.

A huge thank-you also to everyone who messaged! I only need two more interviews to meet my goal.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending