The Student Room Group

Taking uber under 18

So I know uber is 18+ but how strict are they with this. I’ve heard drivers on forums say they won’t drive anyone under 18 and they iD others say if the under 18 isn’t gonna cause bother they’ll drive them. I’ve been mistaken for 16 a lot and occasionally 18 so would I be ok. And please no one mention the safety issue with uber your just gonna be wasting your time I simply need to know if they will drive a under 18
Reply 1
Original post by Studentboy783
So I know uber is 18+ but how strict are they with this. I’ve heard drivers on forums say they won’t drive anyone under 18 and they iD others say if the under 18 isn’t gonna cause bother they’ll drive them. I’ve been mistaken for 16 a lot and occasionally 18 so would I be ok. And please no one mention the safety issue with uber your just gonna be wasting your time I simply need to know if they will drive a under 18

I wasn’t aware it was 18+
My 14yr old sister uses it without any problem
Reply 2
Don't worry about that, just use it
Reply 3
I'm not 18 yet, been using it for 2/3 years and I didn't even know it had an 18+ policy
Original post by Tom191
I'm not 18 yet, been using it for 2/3 years and I didn't even know it had an 18+ policy

I didn’t know either until recently. I only came across it by accident

Quick Reply

Latest