The Student Room Group

I'm looking for advice on studying in Germany!

So i'm looking to go back to University, I completed a BA(Hons) but decided I wasn't interested in the doors that opened for me.

I'm looking at studying in Germany because of the low fees and the fact I love everything about the country, but because I studied the arts, and what I want to move into would be more academic (electrical or mechanical engineering) I basically have to jump back to where I started focusing on creative studies which would be GCSE.

I've done some looking and the best I can come up with would be to move to over there and study an Abitur at an adult education centre while working part time to pay for living expenses. I would love if there were some way to study for that qualification at home (currently living in London) but i can't find anywhere that offers Abitur courses in London.

After getting the Abitur I could hopefully use my existing degree and newly aquired subject knowledge to look for a Masters level course and go from there.

I found examples of adult education centres that offer Abitur courses but none yet that offer them in English, is that even possible?

If anyone has any experience or advice then I would love to hear it.

Thanks For reading!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending