The Student Room Group

Reaseheath university centre

Hi

I’m considering applying for RUC when I have finished my current course at college.

Have any of you been there?
What is it like?
What’s the accommodation like?

I live about 4 hours away so, is it an easy place to settle? By this I mean are the people generally nice, what’s the area like? General routine?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
I’ve just applied for a college course there as I live in the area so while I can’t help with accommodation I can answer any questions you may have about the area. May I ask what course you want to do? Xx
Original post by Lucy2002
I’ve just applied for a college course there as I live in the area so while I can’t help with accommodation I can answer any questions you may have about the area. May I ask what course you want to do? Xx

I’m considering doing the foundation degree in zoo management!

What is the area like? I’m currently studying a l3 not to far from London and it’s a bit... urban. I prefer to be out of the city where it’s not so polluted and there are places to go on walks but still near enough to a shop?
Do you think the area would suit me? X
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3
Hey, I'm also wanting to study at RUC.
I went to the open day and I really enjoyed it, the staff were really nice and helpful. I also had lunch in the cafeteria which had quite nice food which wasn't too expensive.

I went on a tour around the accommodation, it was really cosy and tidy. they have a choice between the halls which are small en suite rooms with shared kitchen or the town houses which I think is a room which has a bathroom shared between 2 people. you can choose if you want it self catered or not.

the area is also nice, it's pretty quiet and seems very refreshing and rural

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending