The Student Room Group

'Multiple' centres for university application?

Hi, I'm resitting my A-Levels this year, but not at my previous sixth form for personal reasons. I was wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to essentially do the different parts of getting into a university at more than one centre. Basically, can I have one centre help with predicted grades and references etc. on UCAS, whilst I sit a university entrance exam at another centre and then while I sit the final A-Level exams at a different centre? Thank you.
(edited 1 year ago)
If you ask you old school if you can apply though their school UCAS portal (ask for the buzzword), they can check your application, and add a reference - they may also be willing to add new predcitted grades even if you arer not taking the exams there - but that is entirely a decision for the school.
Reply 2
Original post by McGinger
If you ask you old school if you can apply though their school UCAS portal (ask for the buzzword), they can check your application, and add a reference - they may also be willing to add new predcitted grades even if you arer not taking the exams there - but that is entirely a decision for the school.

Hi, I'm not looking to do this through my old school.
Original post by Faith_24

Whichever way you do it you can only have 1 reference and that person will have to provide your predicted grades.
Reply 4
did u sort this out? I'm in the exact same position atm- got a centre to do my predicted grades and reference but its far so just want to do the actual exams at my local centre ??

Original post by Faith_24
As above, you can list more than one centre, but only your referee, (or school if you are using a buzzword), can provide your reference and predicted grades.
Reply 6
Original post by Admit-One
As above, you can list more than one centre, but only your referee, (or school if you are using a buzzword), can provide your reference and predicted grades.

so if im getting my predicted grades and reference from one exam centre(through a buzzword), but doing the actual exams at another its fine?
Original post by aymen_
so if im getting my predicted grades and reference from one exam centre(through a buzzword), but doing the actual exams at another its fine?

Yes, although you'll have to discuss with your refereree what predictions they can provide.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending