Nursing ( March 2019 start) Watch

Bethanyruth
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hi I’m Bethany , I’m starting mental health nursing in March 2019 . Anyone else starting nursing in March ??
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
F-Rach
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hi! I’ve just been offered a place to start in March 😊 i’m Rachel 👋
Bethanyruth
Rep:
?
(Original post by F-Rach)
Hi! I’ve just been offered a place to start in March 😊 i’m Rachel 👋
Hi Rachel , what type of nursing are you going to be studying ?? Are you going to be living in the universities accommodation??
F-Rach
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Bethanyruth)
Hi Rachel , what type of nursing are you going to be studying ?? Are you going to be living in the universities accommodation??
Hi! I’ll be studying mental health nursing also xx i’m An oldie with three little ones at home so i’ll Be commuting... although I think I might get more sleep if I did live in! 😊 are you staying in student acc?
Rach xx
Bethanyruth
Rep:
?
(Original post by F-Rach)
Hi! I’ll be studying mental health nursing also xx i’m An oldie with three little ones at home so i’ll Be commuting... although I think I might get more sleep if I did live in! 😊 are you staying in student acc?
Rach xx
Yep I will be living in , we should make a facebook group for all nurses starting in March xx
Angi1
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Yep I will be living in , we should make a facebook group for all nurses starting in March xx
hey, I will also be starting in march and will be living in accommodation. Have you heard anything from the uni ??
Scarlett0606
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi, I’m starting in March doing children’s nursing... I’ve not a clue how the year will work, and the arrangements for accommodation and everything like that, it’s annoying😂 I just want to know how everything’s going to go, feel like I know nothing about what’s going to happen
Angi1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Scarlett0606)
Hi, I’m starting in March doing children’s nursing... I’ve not a clue how the year will work, and the arrangements for accommodation and everything like that, it’s annoying😂 I just want to know how everything’s going to go, feel like I know nothing about what’s going to happen
Hey I will be doing child nursing as well and same no clue about anything at all but received an email yesterday saying that they will let me know about the accommodation and DBS check.
Scarlett0606
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Angi1)
Hey I will be doing child nursing as well and same no clue about anything at all but received an email yesterday saying that they will let me know about the accommodation and DBS check.
Oh yeah I got that too!! Does anyone know of any Facebook groups for the intake?? X
JMcVey
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I’m also starting in March. Where are all use thinking of staying ? I’m doing General
AmyJane30
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Does anybody know the start date for March 2019 intake general nursing? I have an interview on the 9th feb and thinking it’s quite a short time from interview to start 😬x
Loosawr
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
18th march roughly
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
F-Rach
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi I’m Bethany , I’m starting mental health nursing in March 2019 . Anyone else starting nursing in March ??
I am! 😊 I’m rach and will be commuting to edge hill x
ZaraLees00
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi everyone. I'm starting Adult Nursing in April at Edge Hill and will be living in the halls, is anybody else living in??
Bethanyruth
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by ZaraLees00)
Hi everyone. I'm starting Adult Nursing in April at Edge Hill and will be living in the halls, is anybody else living in??

Hi, I’m going to be living in too , I’m studying mental health nursing x
Hi, I’m going to be living in too , I’m studying mental health nursing x
F-Rach
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi... I’m Rach, starting mental health nursing in April x
Bawo55
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi
I will be starting adult nursing in March.
Which uni did you get into?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Gmitchell1719
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi I will be starting edge hill In April for adult nursing. Is anyone else?
spookysgirl84
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by AmyJane30)
Does anybody know the start date for March 2019 intake general nursing? I have an interview on the 9th feb and thinking it’s quite a short time from interview to start 😬x
My interview is 6th march so cutting it really fine. How did you get on x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    All Faculties - Undergraduate and Postgraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Sat, 9 Nov '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.07%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (70)
15.15%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (91)
19.7%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (187)
40.48%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.55%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.06%