The Student Room Group

Self Taught A Levels for Degree Apprenticeship, JLR

Hey!

Okay so first some background, I am currently looking into studying an Engineering Degree Apprenticeship as a way to change career track after graduating uni with a Ba(Hons) in Film. I am looking to self-teach Maths and Physics A Level this year in order to meet the requirements to study in 2019.

I know JLR has a well-respected course as do Rolls Royce, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these or any recommendations of other courses?

Also has anyone who has self-taught A Levels applied for a course like this and how was the application process for you?
Reply 1
Original post by CJ7023
Hey!

Okay so first some background, I am currently looking into studying an Engineering Degree Apprenticeship as a way to change career track after graduating uni with a Ba(Hons) in Film. I am looking to self-teach Maths and Physics A Level this year in order to meet the requirements to study in 2019.

I know JLR has a well-respected course as do Rolls Royce, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with these or any recommendations of other courses?

Also has anyone who has self-taught A Levels applied for a course like this and how was the application process for you?

Hi! I've just finished the 1st year of the JLR Engineering Degree Apprenticeship so I'll try my best to anwser any specific questions you have. More companies are launching degree apprenticeships every year so if there's a particular type of Engineering (e.g. civil, software, automotive etc) you're interested in then it's worth checking the career websites of the big companies regularly to look for anything new.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending