The Student Room Group

I don’t know what to do

So I went to this party on Saturday and ended up sleeping on a sofa bed with this guy... let’s call him Kai... so I’ve only met Kai a few times and didn’t really know him but he’s friends with my best friend... anyways we shared this sofa bed and were up almost all night talking cos we couldn’t sleep... we ended up cuddling and he kissed me but the next morning I found out he has a girlfriend.... I’m really attracted to Kai and I was honest and told him and he said he was attracted to me but he had his girlfriend and now I literally can’t stop thinking about Saturday night like it’s been the best night in ages but he’s got this girlfriend who I’ve never met so Idk what their relationship is like.... please help 😔
Ask Kai if he’s willing to break up with his girlfriend to be with you. Either way it would show how much he reciprocates your feelings.
Do not ask him to break up with his girlfriend. But would you seriously like going out with someone who could cheat on you like that?
Reply 3
What blue.stripes said. He's just shown you that he has no problem cheating on his girlfriends. Time to walk away and get obsessed with someone else
Original post by M00ND4NC3R
So I went to this party on Saturday and ended up sleeping on a sofa bed with this guy... let’s call him Kai... so I’ve only met Kai a few times and didn’t really know him but he’s friends with my best friend... anyways we shared this sofa bed and were up almost all night talking cos we couldn’t sleep... we ended up cuddling and he kissed me but the next morning I found out he has a girlfriend.... I’m really attracted to Kai and I was honest and told him and he said he was attracted to me but he had his girlfriend and now I literally can’t stop thinking about Saturday night like it’s been the best night in ages but he’s got this girlfriend who I’ve never met so Idk what their relationship is like.... please help 😔

Walk away from him. He happily cheated on his girlfriend. He will cheat on you too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending