The Student Room Group

Hair around my penis and my arse

Hello.
I have two questions. I am thinking of "trimming" my pubic hair. However, a friend of mine did this and said that his girfriend complained that it made it really itchy for her when they had sex. So that is giving me second thoughts. Also, if you trim your pubic hair once will you have to keep on doing it every so often for the rest of your life???
My second question is about my arse hair. My arse seems to be quite hairy. Do girls mind this? Do any of you guys shave your arses?
Serious answers only please.
Thank you.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
^ I was thinking the same..

Well, with guys there's nothing wrong with hair down there but then again every girl is different and it really does depend on HOW much hair there..I wouldn't advise 'trimming' it, as it will grow back quicker and thicker. If you want rid of the hair opt for waxing, do not try it yourself, go to a salon and don't worry about it, the people that work in there see that sort of thing all the time, heck they're paid for it. Oh, one more thing, steer ABSOLUTELY clear of hair removal creams.
Anon cos bf is on here!

In response to your erm "arse hair" comment.... my bf has a fairly hairy behind and i actually (strangely) like it..... i dunno, its just a masculine thing and i think if it were "shaven" or whatever he'd look oddly feminine.

I might just be the odd one out though!
right, now ive shaved my pubes and ive cut them before, ill always reccoment cutting it with scissors just to trim it down but dont go too far. dont shave it...ull get horrible stubble which yeah my girlfriend did complain about. and yeah it will grow back, but not more than what it was before, so yeah u can keep trimming it back when it gets to what you're happy with. that or if youre not happy to keep doing it you can jsut leave it.

as for your arse, i dunno...mine is kinda hairy but i wudnt shave it.
Reply 4
I'm sure anal bleaching is banned in the UK...like because of one of the chemicals they use. lol

OP...trim it, but no less than 5mm..I'm pretty sure that's kind of a cut off point for when it starts to become itchy when having sex.
Reply 5
Anonymous
a hairy ass can get messy and knotted when you cum over it

I was just a little bit sick in my mouth...

StotheL

Oh, one more thing, steer ABSOLUTELY clear of hair removal creams.

I second that! It gets bloody painful if it drips onto your sack and you end up with a nice chemical burn for a few days :frown:

Not fun...
Reply 6
veet it!
Reply 7
mtbab
veet it!

noooo.
Reply 8
squeak
noooo.

Agreed. Veet is a bad call!

Looks like your only two options are:

A) Get it waxed!
B) Do nothing.

Great options, well that is given that you don't fancy the idea of chemical burns over your male anatomy..but hey, each to their own!
Reply 9
don't do anything! hairy bums are lovely :smile: and like, if balls don't have much hair on them they look like little elephant balls. eurgh.
conlcusion: hairy bums and balls = yay.
If you shave it it can get rather prickly. If you just trim it it's usually not particularly prickly, but of course there is a bit more hair. I don't recommend waxing at all.
Reply 11
my girlfriend says my hairy bum is endearing. i see no appeal myself ^^
First off, hair you cut will not grow back thicker or quicker... its a crazy notion... you might notice it a bit more since it will start to grow again once you cut it, while normally it wont grow (once its reached its peak). Anyways, trim away my furry friend, just keep it tidy. No need to go radical on it, just keep the length down and confine it to a specific area. I suggest doing it after a hot shower or a nice batch (although leave ur sac for when its absolutely freezing as it will be more round).

I wouldnt dream of having it waxed or anything else for that matter, just the thought! :eek:

About ur butt hair. Leave it, or go to a spa and get it waxed.
Reply 13
you mean like hairy butt cheeks? :s:
Reply 14
squeak
I'm sure anal bleaching is banned in the UK...like because of one of the chemicals they use. lol

OP...trim it, but no less than 5mm..I'm pretty sure that's kind of a cut off point for when it starts to become itchy when having sex.

Vannessa Felts has had it done.

Not sure if it was in the UK or not though.
Just trim it. Im sure thats pretty standard.
if u trim it does it mean you are excempt from regular bathing?
Dont shave your ass hair, it will make your ass really sweaty and rub everytime you walk. trust me :wink:
FM08
why trim your bush? I don't trim my bush at either end lol, proud of my bush hehe.

Have you ever been with a girl? No. Well they don't really like getting pubes stuck between their teeth/tickling their chin. And anyway I prefer a girl who's trimmed so its just returning the favour.
i don't have preference for my own and i'm a bit old fashioned i guess. my gf has no say on my pubes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending