The Student Room Group

Which Uni is best? UEA, Essex, Reading or Plymouth?

Any information on which is best for prestige, night life, campus and how good the city/town it's located in is for students.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Tom0206
Any information on which is best for prestige, night life, campus and how good the city/town it's located in is for students.

UEA definitely.
They're all pretty sub-par tbf
Reply 3
UEA
Reply 4
UEA
Original post by DarthRoar

Wasn’t what he was asking was it. Hate these stupid unconstructive comments. OP I’d say UEA or Reading, but UEA often does well in the league tables (if that means anything to you) and has very high student satisfaction. However you should visit them all and find out for yourself. Reputation means very little unless you are going into areas like Finance or Law, and you should pick the university you’d feel you’d be happiest at.

If you are talking about perceived reputation to employers and kids on TSR then I’d say

UEA
Reading (unless for business in which case it’d be first)
Essex
Plymouth
Original post by DarthRoar

All of them apart from UEA I think, It doesn't have that RG branding but its pretty good in terms of league tables and employability
Original post by Tom0206

Hello!

We may be slightly bias, but we can’t deny that UEA is absolutely brilliant! We're currently 14th in the Complete University Guide League Table 2019 and have an 89% student satisfaction rating. https://www.thecompleteuniversitygui...k/east-anglia/

I graduated from UEA back in July having studied Media for four years and now I'm doing an internship here! There are so many fun events held here throughout the year, such as Pimp My Barrow and Derby Day, as well as great gigs at the LCR. On top of that, Norwich is such a wonderful city to visit or live in.

Please let me know if there's anything else you would like to know!
Heidi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending