The Student Room Group

Graduate Programme 2019 application support group

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys, Ive got an AC for RSM coming up next week, just wondering if anything could provide some insight on it? Would really appreciate it, thanks!
Original post by karishmapatel26
Hi guys, Ive got an AC for RSM coming up next week, just wondering if anything could provide some insight on it? Would really appreciate it, thanks!

Hey hope your assessment center went well. I just recent received an invitation to the assessment center hoping you could provide any insight based off your experience at the AC?
Reply 402
Original post by sarah_145
Hey guys,

Just wanted an opinion (if this page is still active!)

I've been fortunate to get an offer from PwC and BDO (London office, for both) .
I applied for BDO Public Sector Assurance (External & Internal audit) and for PwC, I applied for Assurance (Internal Audit).

I'm quite torn in between both as I think they are both really good companies!
I’m edging towards BDO because I liked the people there and feel I would probably get a more varied range of work. However, I am concerned that I could regret turning down PwC.

Any advice? Hmm.

Hi there! I am in the same situation and was wondering which one did you choose at last?

My positions are the same in both firms and ate based in London. I don't know what to do. Can anyone give me any pointers in terms of internal promition, training and working experience? I'd very much appreciate it!!!
Reply 403
Hey,Thanks for sharing. I am currently preparing for Stage 3 for EY Learning on the Job Assessment but can't find any job simulation practise tests online for data analytics. Do you have any recommendations?
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending