The Student Room Group

Graduate Programme 2019 application support group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thelaw1995
Hey, what was your final score at the end for Career Unlocked?

How do you find out? What did you get?
Original post by Mr XcX
Yep. Failed Grant Thornton. I suffer from social anxiety so it was hard considering it was my first proper interview. So nervous :frown: Oh well still go a few going.

Everyone fails their first one. Takes a while to get used to them.
Original post by Vicky2419
How do you find out? What did you get?

It says so at the end of the game. I got somewhere in the 9000s. Do you remember what you got?
It says so at the end of the game. I got somewhere in the 9000s. Do you remember what you got?

Oh I didn’t notice really sorry. I think I was just so glad it was over 😂 have you been invited to the career conversation?

Oh I didn’t notice really sorry. I think I was just so glad it was over 😂 have you been invited to the career conversation?

So I have just looked back at the notes I wrote after the game and i actually wrote down what I got. My score was 9384 so similar to you :smile:
Guys has anyone done the Career Conversation for PWC??? I just got through and I have no idea what to expect :frown:
Original post by futuremedx
Guys has anyone done the Career Conversation for PWC??? I just got through and I have no idea what to expect :frown:

Hello, did you apply to deadline-driven london role or?
Original post by Joe Zhou
Hello, did you apply to deadline-driven london role or?

Yep I did! Applied two days ago haha

I am the exact same! I'm preparing for it as a normal video interview but I guess we will find out soon. What scheme have you applied for?
(Original post by Vicky2419)I am the exact same! I'm preparing for it as a normal video interview but I guess we will find out soon. What scheme have you applied for?

Management consulting, what about you?
(Original post by Vicky2419)I am the exact same! I'm preparing for it as a normal video interview but I guess we will find out soon. What scheme have you applied for?

Management consulting, what about you?

Nice! I applied to data and analytics in assurance
Reply 111
did you guys practice for the pwc careers unlocked game? or just attempt it blindly.. im not sure what to expect
Original post by m_x97
did you guys practice for the pwc careers unlocked game? or just attempt it blindly.. im not sure what to expect

I downloaded the practice app they suggested which was called firefly freedom and then I just went for it. I don't think there is much you can do to practice. It quite odd!
Reply 113
I downloaded the practice app they suggested which was called firefly freedom and then I just went for it. I don't think there is much you can do to practice. It quite odd!

i downloaded the practice game but it asked for my player key, is that the one pwc give me?
Original post by m_x97
i downloaded the practice game but it asked for my player key, is that the one pwc give me?

Yes I used the key PwC gave :smile:
Reply 115
Anyone done Stage 3 for EY?
I just did the KPMG tests and let me tell you guys. IT WAS THE WORST.

Well actually the SJT and Verbal are relatively easily, and pretty easy to go through.

However, the numerical is by far the worst numerical test ever!!

-I highly recommend using practice tests, preferably not the ones provided by KPMG because the actual ones are way more difficult, and I mean WAYYY MOREE DIFFICULT.
Reply 117
Original post by mwpb
Anyone done Stage 3 for EY?

I did. It was more-less numerical based on a case-study, with written exercise and 2 video recording question related to technology (my role is Assurance).

I was just reading some comments which are fake as I can definitely confirm that graduatejobguide is the only place where you can find identical tests for all Big 4 and some banks. You can also ask for document/test previews on their chat if you don't trust me. I don't think I would have progressed to all Big 4 video interviews by this time without their help.

Regarding PwC I think they have increased the benchmark for game-based assessment. If you score over 9800 you'll get the interview invitation immediately.
Reply 118
Original post by cicici
I did. It was more-less numerical based on a case-study, with written exercise and 2 video recording question related to technology (my role is Assurance).

I was just reading some comments which are fake as I can definitely confirm that graduatejobguide is the only place where you can find identical tests for all Big 4 and some banks. You can also ask for document/test previews on their chat if you don't trust me. I don't think I would have progressed to all Big 4 video interviews by this time without their help.

Regarding PwC I think they have increased the benchmark for game-based assessment. If you score over 9800 you'll get the interview invitation immediately.

Thanks!
Reply 119
Also I've got Barclays AC in November, anyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending