The Student Room Group

Lied about my A Level grades to get into law school. Now struggling badly :(

so i made a very stupid mistake of lying about my A Level grades to get into law in a top university. I took my A Levels oversea in a private institution where they provide certificates which I forged.

i feel really bad now and live in constant depression on whether I will be caught or not and am struggling very much in the course as I admmitingly have very poor A Level grades.

i was thinking of taking a gap year but would have to spend a lot more money.
(edited 5 years ago)
what grade did u actually get and what grade did u say u got?
Original post by Gent2324
what grade did u actually get and what grade did u say u got?

I got BCC and they required AAB...
Reply 3
Aha you king that's so dope, where is this institution pm me lol
Reply 4
Just make the most out of it, if you come out clean you will be in big trouble. Smash your degree and hopefully you will never get caught.
Original post by jonathon.wiezel
I got BCC and they required AAB...

Sorry but this is on you. They ask for AAB for a reason and why the hell did you forge your certificate. You do know it’s illegal right?
Original post by The RAR
Just make the most out of it, if you come out clean you will be in big trouble. Smash your degree and hopefully you will never get caught.

Yes but I am struggling with the content. Thanks for the heads up I guess :smile:
damn I hope this serves as a lesson not to lie in the future. wishing you the very best of luck and I hope you never get caught
I mean I don’t know what you want us to say here, the ship for doing anything has already sailed. The only option you have is to carry on and try your best but this is entirely your fault, as you are already aware.
Original post by Professional G
Sorry but this is on you. They ask for AAB for a reason and why the hell did you forge your certificate. You do know it’s illegal right?

yes but i was under a lot of stress from my family to do well and had to do this. i havent told my parents about it and told them they accepted me on the basis i had "extenuating circumstances".

i sorta regret it as law is very hard and lot of the a level topics are coming up...
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
I mean I don’t know what you want us to say here, the ship for doing anything has already sailed. The only option you have is to carry on and try your best but this is entirely your fault, as you are already aware.

This.

Unless you want to try and transfer to a uni where it might be easier for you
Original post by youngtiller
This.

Unless you want to try and transfer to a uni where it might be easier for you

thanks... didnt know that was possible tbh
Reply 12
Who am I to judge anyone's decision and you already did what you done so might as well try your hardest and make something good out of it. At least you got in! And the qualification you will get after is the one that will count, given you never get caught ( I don't see how at this point). Guilty will bring you nothing, just learn from this mistake and move on x
(edited 5 years ago)
There are so many people that did poorly at GCSEs but managed to get great results at A levels, the same can be said about A levels and university. You shouldn't let what you got at A levels make you feel bad. Try your best and if you see that law really isn't for you, you can always pick up something else.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending