The Student Room Group

NCIS Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
kerry_452
damn the spoiler thing just doesnt work for me.

ooooh just incase anyone watches ncis on uk channel 5, season 5 was supposed to start in december but has now been pushed back to a time unknown.
-k-

R.E. the spoiler, all you're missing is the forward slash in the second spoiler brackets, if that makes sense :smile:

And man, what are channel 5 playing at?! Looks like I'm going to have to import... Thank goodness for being able to make DVD players region free! :yep: There are episodes in that season I've not seen and ones I'd like to see again (and sometime soon would be nice channel 5!!! :cry:)
Where can you get region free DVD players? (can you turn a standard one into a region free?). Has channel 5 said why they've pushed it back not that I'm bothered I've seen the entire series on FX.
Reply 162
Pete_@_the_atrium
Where can you get region free DVD players? (can you turn a standard one into a region free?).

You're spot on dude - if you know the exact make and model of your DVD player, through Google you can generally find a guide to making it region free. It usually involves something like having the DVD tray open and pressing a sequence of numbers on the remote. The pictures can look at a strange speed sometimes but ya get used to it (I'm guessing it's something to do with the 50Hz/60Hz difference... whatever that is! :p:)
Hey lookie what i found lol . . . Mark's son Sean Harmon's new website complete with behind the scene photos of the ep "Heartland"

www.seanharmon.com

Now please do not steal the photo's, you have to ask for permisson due to Sean's rights.

-k-

ps: And i have to say Sean is just as gorge as Mark lol.
Reply 164
kerry_452
ps: And i have to say Sean is just as gorge as Mark lol.

OMG! You are 100% right! :yep: He may actually be even more cute and adorable! :biggrin:
UK:
Channel five has confirmed season 5 to start on Jan 9th.
FX has confirmed season 6 to start in May though the exact date has not been revealed.
-k-

yesssssssssss !!!!
I rather enjoyed Tuesday's episode. I'd quite like another longer story line though, it works for NCIS.
Anyone remember the last episode of NCIS back in the summer? I remember Tony meeting Jeanne's father in the car and then an explosion happened. I just don't remember the rest and want to tell my boyfriend as he is a big fan but missed that episode - plus the new series won't make sense! I will give rep!
hey, channel 5 this fri @ 9pm, season 5 starts with that very episode.
-k-
kerry_452
hey, channel 5 this fri @ 9pm, season 5 starts with that very episode.
-k-

I saw that being advertised!!
heh
Does anyone know when Season 5 is coming out on DVD boxset?
Pete_@_the_atrium
Does anyone know when Season 5 is coming out on DVD boxset?

It's out in the States, you can buy the region 1 boxset on Amazon.com for $32.
in the uk season boxsets only come out after they've been shown on five, which will proberly end in may.
Reply 173
http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/8988886/Navy-NCIS-Season-5/Product.html

June is ages away... Expensive too... O_O Importing may be the only way to get my NCIS exam study fix! :tongue:
Reply 174
Episode 6.16 (Bounce)

Spoiler

Not a spoiler per se, it's more the ramblings and poorly functionioning thought processes mixed with an overactive imagination of a crazy (future) Guinae Pig lady!!!
Reply 175
Oooh I love NCIS! Its got some good one-liners. I am also a proud member of the facebook group 'Jethro Gibbs is my silver haired fox' :P
I'm a bit behind though, on series 4 maybe? I've seen so many episodes in random orders.. must try watching the dvds I got for xmas and I'm sure all will make sense! Was reading about the spin-off show on digitalspy - I'm sure it won't be as good!
Reply 176
schpanzy
Was reading about the spin-off show on digitalspy - I'm sure it won't be as good!

WHAT?! :eek:

WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?!!! :eek2:

Louise Lombard? Is that her from the original CSI? :pinch:

I'll be expecting great things! :rolleyes:

Nice find by the way schpanzy!

------------------------------

Addendum (is that even a word? Hehehe!): LL Cool J is fun to watch though!
Reply 177
Yuna47

WHAT?! :eek:

WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?!!! :eek2:

Louise Lombard? Is that her from the original CSI? :pinch:

Addendum (is that even a word? Hehehe!): LL Cool J is fun to watch though!

It is indeed her. But hadn't heard that she was leaving. And I didn;t know that a spinoff was haopening but thanks for telling us :smile:
Reply 178
http://www.csifiles.com/news/240209_03.shtml

"lead female role" oh man... Why? :s-smilie:
Hiya everyone!

I've just been introduced to the wonderful world of NCIS, and i am absolutely HOOKED! its the best!!

My favourite episode would have to be 'Requiem' (dammt, cant remember what season watched it from). Anyone else seen it?

Quick Reply

Latest