The Student Room Group

The biggest mistake that Theresa May did regarding Brexit is...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
listening to the tory party disunity rather than doing cross party collaboration for the benefit of the country. Brexit has helped us to see the real mindset of many politicians.
Original post by Burton Bridge
What a load of rubbish that was, I'm struggling to understand what your are saying Vinny. You are either way too bright for me or you are just making little sense.

Anyway happy riding

Three years of chest beating shouting the will of the people... it just digs everyone concerned into a deeper and deeper mess but still you guys don't give in. Not sure if I should give you an award for stupidity or determination.
What a load of rubbish that was, I'm struggling to understand what your are saying Vinny. You are either way too bright for me or you are just making little sense.

Anyway happy riding

Thanks... link for you: https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/brex-factor-nigel-farage-march-to-leave-insults-and-injuries-steve-anglesey-1-5950850

I can only assume it was so embarrassing that UKIP monthly failed to report it.
I think the major problem with Theresa has been the duplicity. She appears to be less trustworthy than either Lloyd George or Wilson.

Neither Leavers nor Remainers trust her an inch.

Today the rumours are she will not have MV3. That is a clear breach of faith with the other EU leaders. It didn't matter whether she lost by 600 votes; she had committed to holding a vote next week and must do it.

PS and before anyone says that she committed to leave the EU on March 29th, that isn't in her gift. Holding an MV is.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Vinny C
Three years of chest beating shouting the will of the people... it just digs everyone concerned into a deeper and deeper mess but still you guys don't give in. Not sure if I should give you an award for stupidity or determination.

Yay an award, can I have one too for not wishing the UK to become a small part of an EU superstate?
Original post by Vinny C

More meaningless yak, while avoiding questions.

You say I am a thug and my arugements are based on insult. Well let me tell everyone reading this if you voted remain you are not an idiot, fool, racist, or anything else and I don't think you are just based on your vote.

Unfortunately for you Vinny you insult, avoid, threaten, label all leave voters thugs while repeatedly avoiding condemning remain violent protest and make very little sense therefore using a English word to describe the behaviour which you choose to partake in (desparate) is not an insult it's a description of your behaviour.

Of course you are more than welcome to answer the questions and justify your own claims but we both know you can't, and it appears others on the forum have seen this also.

You are not doing the remain arugement any favours.
More meaningless yak, while avoiding questions.

You say I am a thug and my arugements are based on insult. Well let me tell everyone reading this if you voted remain you are not an idiot, fool, racist, or anything else and I don't think you are just based on your vote.

Unfortunately for you Vinny you insult, avoid, threaten, label all leave voters thugs while repeatedly avoiding condemning remain violent protest and make very little sense therefore using a English word to describe the behaviour which you choose to partake in (desparate) is not an insult it's a description of your behaviour.

Of course you are more than welcome to answer the questions and justify your own claims but we both know you can't, and it appears others on the forum have seen this also.

You are not doing the remain arugement any favours.

Thug is a prediction... not an accusation. I have been boringly right so far... unlike you!
Original post by nulli tertius
I think the major problem with Theresa has been the duplicity. She appears to be less trustworthy than either Lloyd George or Wilson.

Neither Leavers nor Remainers trust her an inch.

Today the rumours are she will not have MV3. That is a clear breach of faith with the other EU leaders. It didn't matter whether she lost by 600 votes; she had committed to holding a vote next week and must do it.

PS and before anyone says that she committed to leave the EU on March 29th, that isn't in her gift. Holding an MV is.

Her gift is clutching a nettle until it kills her... and it will. I have admired her determination but there is a point where it becomes mindless obsession.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Vinny C
Her gift is clutching a nettle until it kills her... and it will. I have admired her determination but there is a point where it becomes mindless obsession.

There is a definite touch of the Colonel Nicholsons about her. Whatever happens, and regardless of her disloyal subordinates, history will not be kind.
History is never kind to an obsessive... just look at Hitler! Corbyn isn't much better either. How come you know much military history?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Andrew97
The general election last year.

That didnt help i have to admit.

She did get left in the **** slightly after cameron went. He called the referendum and when the result was not the result he wanted (we voted to leave, and he was a remainer), he went and left whoever took over to deal with it/see it through.
Original post by Emma:-)
That didnt help i have to admit.

She did get left in the **** slightly after cameron went. He called the referendum and when the result was not the result he wanted (we voted to leave, and he was a remainer), he went and left whoever took over to deal with it/see it through.

Agreed... 3 women. Sturgeon, May and Arlene... what a recipe for disaster. UK governed by 3 women for two yrs and... total tits up crisis!
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Vinny C
History is never kind to an obsessive... just look at Hitler! Corbyn isn't much better either. How come you know much military history?

I'm of the age when there were plenty of Saturday afternoon matinees on the box.
Original post by Vinny C
Agreed... 3 women. Sturgeon, May and Arlene... what a recipe for disaster. UK governed by 3 women for two yrs and... total tits up crisis!

You don't think Chris Grayling and Michael Gove are in the same league as Burghley and Walsingham then?
I'm of the age when there were plenty of Saturday afternoon matinees on the box.

You don't think Chris Grayling and Michael Gove are in the same league as Burghley and Walsingham then?

You know your history... so do I. Deus ex gracia!
Original post by Vinny C
Thug is a prediction... not an accusation. I have been boringly right so far... unlike you!

Only in your head!
Only in your head!

No... in reality. Byes...

Gove... will crush him as I've done Johnson. Walsingham... hmm...
Original post by Vinny C
No... in reality. Byes...

No in reality you are not correct, your data flow analysis doesn't prove anything, you're predator-prey relationships doesn't prove anything, pointing out various random negative news dies not prove anything.

I wonder why you are not spealing rubbish about the large Japanese firm who is opening a base in the UK creating 1000's of jobs, could it be that it proves you are incorrect?
No in reality you are not correct, your data flow analysis doesn't prove anything, you're predator-prey relationships doesn't prove anything, pointing out various random negative news dies not prove anything.

I wonder why you are not spealing rubbish about the large Japanese firm who is opening a base in the UK creating 1000's of jobs, could it be that it proves you are incorrect?

I am boringly right... and like all Brexiteers you talk b/s. Just as you promised in the referendum... total *******s. If we fall for it again then maybe we deserve it!
Original post by Vinny C
I am boringly right... and like all Brexiteers you talk b/s. Just as you promised in the referendum... total *******s. If we fall for it again then maybe we deserve it!

You are boring, we agree on that at least.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending