The Student Room Group

I have a Few Questions Regarding Ucas Application

- The university I am applying to asked me to provide a reference from my college since I am a second year college student. However, all my teachers have a poor command of English language due to the fact that English is not the language of instruction at my college. Would there be any alternatives for providing a reference in English? If not, how would I be able to have this task done?

- In the education section, do I have to send official transcripts regardless whether the university asks me to send them or not? And if I need to send them along with the Ucas application, is there a way in which I can upload them as a PDF document?

Thanks in advance!
Not sure about the first part.
But the second part you just fill in your qualifications that you have. Then if the uni asks you to, you send your documents to them. Otherwise not
Original post by Purpletwist
- The university I am applying to asked me to provide a reference from my college since I am a second year college student. However, all my teachers have a poor command of English language due to the fact that English is not the language of instruction at my college. Would there be any alternatives for providing a reference in English? If not, how would I be able to have this task done?

- In the education section, do I have to send official transcripts regardless whether the university asks me to send them or not? And if I need to send them along with the Ucas application, is there a way in which I can upload them as a PDF document?

Thanks in advance!

You could ask them to write a reference in their language and then get someone to translate it for them so that they can provide the translated reference to UCAS.

You don't attach pdfs to UCAS. Just declare your qualifications and universities will ask for pdfs or proof later if they need it (or when you enrol)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending