Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London (KCL) ~ Postgraduate Applicants for 2019 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Don't worry! I am at 5 months hahahahaha
Original post by masaya93
I received the same message on June 4th. I'm still waiting till the end of June :l Hope it doesn't extend to July!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Applied for MA International Relations March 12.. its approaching July and I have yet to hear anything... I'm an international student and still have to get a visa and all that good stuff. Do I have the right to freak out yet?!?! Is anyone in the same boat lol
Literally me rn.. I'm having hardcore anxiety about this but im glad theres others in the same boat.. you hear back yet??!
Original post by hopefulcandidate
Honestly! I wish they would be more transparent with the process...I haven’t gotten any responses to my application status inquiries.

It’s almost mid June now...as an international student I will need time to prepare all the funds, visa and accommodation. This stuff doesn’t happen overnight.

Seeing old threads everyone had been accepted or rejected by now and were looking for accommodation. If they are planning to reject then having taken this long to do so is disrespectful.

I’m so fed up lmao
Nope! It's been 3 months and all I receive are generic messages! :smile:

Literally everyday I wake up thinking "today is today..."

If this ends in a rejection I'm not going to be sure how to react...hopefully our patience pays off *prays*

Edit: I wish they would tell us the reasoning behind taking so long on some applicants...are we on a waitlist? Tell us something ugghhh

Original post by jellloyelllo
Literally me rn.. I'm having hardcore anxiety about this but im glad theres others in the same boat.. you hear back yet??!
I've messaged 3 times and no response. I want to call but I'm from the US and really am not trying to spend money to call a UK number. But yeah I'll def be pretty annoyed if they made us wait this long to be denied. It's not fair like I literally have to figure out my whole life in this short time haha
Nope! It's been 3 months and all I receive are generic messages! :smile:

Literally everyday I wake up thinking "today is today..."

If this ends in a rejection I'm not going to be sure how to react...hopefully our patience pays off *prays*

Edit: I wish they would tell us the reasoning behind taking so long on some applicants...are we on a waitlist? Tell us something ugghhh
I was hoping to call too but I'm also from the United States and rather not spend money on a call that will end with me getting 0 new info. The time difference is also a pain...

It feels like I have my entire life on hold lol. Good luck!

I've messaged 3 times and no response. I want to call but I'm from the US and really am not trying to spend money to call a UK number. But yeah I'll def be pretty annoyed if they made us wait this long to be denied. It's not fair like I literally have to figure out my whole life in this short time haha
This is taking extremely long =.= I'm really hoping to get the decision by June ! (this week)
Original post by mek555
Don't worry! I am at 5 months hahahahaha
Reply 587
Hi all,

I applied for the Arts & Cultural Management MA on March 25. My document status changed around mid-May. I sent a message last week asking for an update and finally received my offer yesterday.

Good luck to those still waiting to hear and don’t lose hope! :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Congrats ! :smile:))

I feel Like calling or even messaging isnt worth it at this point, they always reply the same thing haha
Original post by DoBou
Hi all,

I applied for the Arts & Cultural Management MA on March 25. My document status changed around mid-May. I sent a message last week asking for an update and finally received my offer yesterday.

Congrats!!
I feel like calling or even messaging isnt worth it at this point they always say the same thing lol 😕😥
Original post by DoBou
Hi all,

I'm also in the same boat as yours, I applied on 27 Feb! They just replied my message and the decision should be ready in the 'coming weeks'. Not really sure about the definition of the 'coming weeks'. On the 4th of June my docs were sent to the admission tutor, all the status changed to ready for assestment. Still hoping to get a reply by this week :smile:

Applied for MA International Relations March 12.. its approaching July and I have yet to hear anything... I'm an international student and still have to get a visa and all that good stuff. Do I have the right to freak out yet?!?! Is anyone in the same boat lol
Weeks?? It's going to be July on Monday!...

Hope we both hear good news soon it's been a long wait...I think I've grown a white hair from the stress and constant checking lol.
I'm also in the same boat as yours, I applied on 27 Feb! They just replied my message and the decision should be ready in the 'coming weeks'. Not really sure about the definition of the 'coming weeks'. On the 4th of June my docs were sent to the admission tutor, all the status changed to ready for assestment. Still hoping to get a reply by this week :smile:
My documents remained "received" for months until I called this morning and they said they would take a look. Was denied hours later lol
Best of luck for us!
Weeks?? It's going to be July on Monday!...

Hope we both hear good news soon it's been a long wait...I think I've grown a white hair from the stress and constant checking lol.
Oh my, I hope you have another offers! At least you got the result now!
My documents remained "received" for months until I called this morning and they said they would take a look. Was denied hours later lol
I have applied in February , and still did not get a response :frown:
Starting to think this is a case of them being too lazy to send out rejections...
aw thank you! Just accepted my offer at Ucl :smile:
Oh my, I hope you have another offers! At least you got the result now!
Hello guys,

I thought I might share some information regarding my application and so on, as it may help some of you. About me: I am an international student form the EU and did my Bachelor's degree at a small private college in Munich.

I applied for the Master's in International Relations and got my ID on 7 April, 2019. After weeks of waiting and no changes in my portal ("received and being processed), I called them on 20 June and asked them about my status. They told me that it was one of the more competitive programmes, that they had received a ton of applications and apologised several times. Then they offered me to take a look into my application and at least check/process my documents.

On 26 June I received a conditional offer from King's :smile:

I waited 11 1/2 weeks and was informed via email about a change in the portal. You get 4 weeks to accept or decline the offer.

Good luck to everyone!!!
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 599
Thanks. Which number do we need to call?

Original post by popopirat
Hello guys,

I thought I might share some information regarding my application and so on, as it may help some of you. About me: I am an international student form the EU and did my Bachelor's degree at a small private college in Munich.

I applied for the Master's in International Relations and got my ID on 7 April, 2019. After weeks of waiting and no changes in my portal ("received and being processed), I called them on 20 June and asked them about my status. They told me that it was one of the more competitive programmes, that they had received a ton of applications and apologised several times. Then they offered me to take a look into my application and at least check/process my documents.

On 26 June I received a conditional offer from King's :smile:

I waited 11 1/2 weeks and was informed via email about a change in the portal. You get 4 weeks to accept or decline the offer.

Good luck to everyone!!!

Quick Reply

Latest