sunrise1361
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Anyone who is currently working at Primark, can you help me pass the Online Assessment or give me the answers? Every time I apply for Retail Assistant position I get this annoying email saying I'm unsuccessful..
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Moved to part-time and temporary employment

You're unsuccessful because you aren't answering the questions correctly. Cheating won't help you pass a face-to-face interview. My advice is to consider why your answers are incorrect, perhaps ask for feedback on them, and then use what you learn to better your answers for next time.
Froggo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
lol i lied in my assessment. What you have to do is make sure you're SURE about everything so e.g. mark "strongly agree" instead of just "agree". Also make sure you're always applying early and know their values etc, how to appropiately deal with customers, that sort of stuff
oliver477
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Froggo)
lol i lied in my admission. What you have to do is make sure you're SURE about everything so e.g. mark "strongly agree" instead of just "agree". Also make sure you're always applying early and know their values etc, how to appropiately deal with customers, that sort of stuff
that’s right
as far as I know if you write anything except strongly agree or strongly disagree they will count that as a wrong answer
Last edited by oliver477; 10 months ago
cloudy.skies
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
be honest in your answers. fully commit to them too. if you “strongly agree” with one of the statements, make sure you click “strongly agree” and not just “agree”. they want to see that their candidates are confident in the decisions they make.

do not cheat. you’ll be unsuccessful in the actual job role if you can’t even complete an online assessment without cheating. once you’re in the workplace, you have to admit to your mistakes and take responsibility. it’s a bad start if you’re already cheating.

good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (72)
22.78%
Excited but a bit nervous (142)
44.94%
Not bothered either way (38)
12.03%
I'm really nervous (64)
20.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise