The Student Room Group

Primark assessment

Anyone who is currently working at Primark, can you help me pass the Online Assessment or give me the answers? Every time I apply for Retail Assistant position I get this annoying email saying I'm unsuccessful..
Moved to part-time and temporary employment

You're unsuccessful because you aren't answering the questions correctly. Cheating won't help you pass a face-to-face interview. My advice is to consider why your answers are incorrect, perhaps ask for feedback on them, and then use what you learn to better your answers for next time.
Reply 2
lol i lied in my assessment. What you have to do is make sure you're SURE about everything so e.g. mark "strongly agree" instead of just "agree". Also make sure you're always applying early and know their values etc, how to appropiately deal with customers, that sort of stuff
Original post by Froggo
lol i lied in my admission. What you have to do is make sure you're SURE about everything so e.g. mark "strongly agree" instead of just "agree". Also make sure you're always applying early and know their values etc, how to appropiately deal with customers, that sort of stuff

that’s right
as far as I know if you write anything except strongly agree or strongly disagree they will count that as a wrong answer
(edited 3 years ago)
be honest in your answers. fully commit to them too. if you “strongly agree” with one of the statements, make sure you click “strongly agree” and not just “agree”. they want to see that their candidates are confident in the decisions they make.

do not cheat. you’ll be unsuccessful in the actual job role if you can’t even complete an online assessment without cheating. once you’re in the workplace, you have to admit to your mistakes and take responsibility. it’s a bad start if you’re already cheating.

good luck :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by DrawTheLine
Moved to part-time and temporary employment

You're unsuccessful because you aren't answering the questions correctly. Cheating won't help you pass a face-to-face interview. My advice is to consider why your answers are incorrect, perhaps ask for feedback on them, and then use what you learn to better your answers for next time.

who cares??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending