The Student Room Group

I woke up with scratches on my chest

i have 4 scratch marks on my chest and i don't know why. I had a bad dream last night which explain why but they look like cat scratches (i don't own a cat) what can it be?
Original post by Juvenescent Jez
i have 4 scratch marks on my chest and i don't know why. I had a bad dream last night which explain why but they look like cat scratches (i don't own a cat) what can it be?

A ghost.
Probably just scratched yourself at some point, whether without realising while awake or in your sleep.

I woke up from a bad dream last week trying to pull out a dermal I've embedded in my chest. It was a painful way to wake up.
Original post by sinfonietta
Probably just scratched yourself at some point, whether without realising while awake or in your sleep.

I woke up from a bad dream last week trying to pull out a dermal I've embedded in my chest. It was a painful way to wake up.

I thought this would be the case however i have 4 scratches and they are not even near to each other. they are long and hurt a bit. my dream was pretty horrible so i guess i did it without thinking.

Sounds awful. Are you ok?
Probably the baphomet impaling you with his horns as you slept
Reply 5

Are you dumb? Self inflicted. It happens, especially if you get a nightmare.
i had a weird dream that i was eating a 2kg marshmallow.... when i woke up the pillow was gone

:emo:
Original post by Ciel.
Are you dumb? Self inflicted. It happens, especially if you get a nightmare.

I have had plenty of nightmares worse than this one and i have never scratched myself while asleep. Go to bed.
Reply 8
I have had plenty of nightmares worse than this one and i have never scratched myself while asleep. Go to bed.

What, you actually believe a supernatural being attacked you? Stop watching horror movies.
Original post by CoolCavy
Probably the baphomet impaling you with his horns as you slept

Nothing Jezebel can't handle.
Original post by Ciel.
What, you actually believe a supernatural being attacked you? Stop watching horror movies.

I am Jezebel I don't get my ideas from horror films you silly little boy.

Original post by the bear
i had a weird dream that i was eating a 2kg marshmallow.... when i woke up the pillow was gone

:emo:

You ate the pillow.
Reply 11
I am Jezebel I don't get my ideas from horror films you silly little boy.

You ate the pillow.

You post about scratches on your chest and nightmares, lol.
sounds like you scratched yourself in your sleep lol like it makes sense because you would scratch yourself with 4 fingers.
haha everyones going for them shane dawson avatars
Alien abduction
This happened to me once. I think I must have scratched myself in my sleep, but I found it a bit weird at the time though.

Quick Reply

Latest