The Student Room Group

Things about TSR that you didn't know when you'd first joined ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rainclouds-
for real?? :eek: that's disturbing...

ok I’m kinda lying. I gave the dude my Snapchat cause I thot i was making a friend lol then he sent me a snap of him DOING IT!! he looked my age so I’m lying about that again. wait why did I lie about that? Loool but it did happen! I guess I meant tsr isn’t so innocent :tongue: I didn’t come back on tsr after like 2 years on a diff account lol
Original post by Rainfall
That there were old people on this site. Thought it would just be teenagers. Then it hit me when I got sent a D pic in the pms!!!! I almost dropped my phone, I was only 14

That's disturbing :eek3:
Original post by Missradioactive
That's disturbing :eek3:

IKR!!!
That there were old people on this site. Thought it would just be teenagers. Then it hit me when I got sent a D pic in the pms!!!! I almost dropped my phone, I was only 14

this sounds like a group therapy testimonial lol

but i said the opposite. theres too many yutes here!
Original post by Humble Ahm
I dont know.. a lot of people here seem theophobic or something.

whats that
ok I’m kinda lying. I gave the dude my Snapchat cause I thot i was making a friend lol then he sent me a snap of him DOING IT!! he looked my age so I’m lying about that again. wait why did I lie about that? Loool but it did happen! I guess I meant tsr isn’t so innocent :tongue: I didn’t come back on tsr after like 2 years on a diff account lol

Sis, I think I know who you're talking about :tongue:
ok I’m kinda lying. I gave the dude my Snapchat cause I thot i was making a friend lol

iM SORRY I FELL OVER ON MY KITCHEN TABLE WHEN I READ THIS :rofl: cos im walkin by readin it on my phone

u poor thing you :console: :rofl:
Sis, I think I know who you're talking about :tongue:

Omg pm me who! I don’t think u do but let me know anyway! 😂
Omg pm me who! I don’t think u do but let me know anyway! 😂

I'm sure I do :tongue:
Original post by Bang Outta Order
iM SORRY I FELL OVER ON MY KITCHEN TABLE WHEN I READ THIS :rofl: cos im walkin by readin it on my phone

u poor thing you :console: :rofl:

lol I was traumatised mayne! 😂😂😂 so unexpected
yh legit everyones a 30 yr old virgin lolol
i dont know what to do with revealing pics tbh. like what do u say??
i might make a thread asking that :tongue:
lol I was traumatised mayne! 😂😂😂 so unexpected

thats kinda sick tho tbh. I cant imagine randomly sending a nude to anyone especially underage, like what is the point. thats just demonic. its like walking around outside with it hanging out...
yh legit everyones a 15 yr old virgin lolol

fixed it
(edited 5 years ago)
yh legit everyones a 30 yr old virgin lolol

I didn’t finish his snap, as soon as I saw his face I deleted him without wasting any time! deleted, blocked and REPORTED!
thats kinda sick tho tbh. I cant imagine randomly sending my cawk to anyone especially underage, like what is the point. thats just demonic. its like walking around outside with it hanging out...

fixed it

:rofl:

This reminds me-
I don't understand why people make fun of virgins tho. Like, if they're not ready, it's their choice. Why make a big deal out of something that is personal to the person ? 🤔
lmao i probably shouldnt be receiving nudes but thats just how it is
i dont send any just receive them :wink:

Haha 😂
:rofl:

This reminds me-
I don't understand why people make fun of virgins tho. Like, if they're not ready, it's their choice. Why make a big deal out of something that is personal to the person ? 🤔

i didnt, rainclouds did first

Please report them to the CT that's not on :smile:
i didnt, rainclouds did first

Being a 30 year old virgin is a bit, umm, gives off the impression that the person isn't trying to move forward in life things, but being a 15 year old virgin is okay imo.

C'mon they're only 15 ! 😂
Original post by CoolCavy
That i would meet so many lovely friends from the volunteer team who i have had the privilege to meet up with :smile:

also the fact i would still be here 3 years later after only joining to talk about GCSE results... :getmecoat:

:ditto:
(Yes, I got GCSE results in year 9 before anyone comments :tongue:)

And that GYG would grow so big :eek:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CoolCavy
Please report them to the CT that's not on :smile:

not on tsr
thanks though cavy. so far i haven't come across any creepy people on this site it's very safe here :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest