The Student Room Group

Mixed Signals

One of my friend told me that this guy was comparing her and me and he said the only difference between me and him is that he could date me. then he went further on to say he rates me an 8.5 but a 9 when I wear nice outfits. He barely talks to me but when he does its usually about school. And he seems to be into this other girl. So I'm getting mixed feelings. What should I do? :blushing:
Reply 1
Original post by Nana.hauwa
One of my friend told me that this guy was comparing her and me and he said the only difference between me and him is that he could date me. then he went further on to say he rates me an 8.5 but a 9 when I wear nice outfits. He barely talks to me but when he does its usually about school. And he seems to be into this other girl. So I'm getting mixed feelings. What should I do? :blushing:

Maybe you can take the conversation in another direction such as asking about his interests.
plot twist, hes a trans

imo, i wouldn't ask him;if he likes someone else then don't try bc he'll probably reject you.
try find someone else who is interested in you
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by UWS
Maybe you can take the conversation in another direction such as asking about his interests.

Okay.
Reply 4
Original post by ignorewhatisay
plot twist, hes a trans

imo, i wouldn't ask him;if he likes someone else then don't try bc he'll probably reject you.
try find someone else who is interested in you

Yeah, I guessed as much.
Original post by Nana.hauwa
Yeah, I guessed as much.

sorry.

i guess that's how life is

i was rejected twice by the same girl haha.
Reply 6
Original post by ignorewhatisay
sorry.

i guess that's how life is

i was rejected twice by the same girl haha.

Ouch!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending