The Student Room Group

PWC Business Insight Week 2019

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by hol_rose
I went to Manchester, I assumed it might be because of the number of applicants

I definitely think so - don't worry, I'm sure it'll be good news!
Thanks, congratulations on getting in!
Original post by S_1234
I definitely think so - don't worry, I'm sure it'll be good news!
Reply 122
Thanks, congratulations on getting in!

Thank you so much :smile:
I went to Manchester, I assumed it might be because of the number of applicants

Have you got a reply yet? Because I went as well and still haven’t got a reply
I still haven’t got a reply, have u??
Original post by miry182
Have you got a reply yet? Because I went as well and still haven’t got a reply
Original post by ekiernan1
I still haven’t got a reply, have u??

Nope I’ve heard of anyone from Manchester getting a reply yet tbh
I just got into the London office !!! Got an email today and the coaching day was on Friday so that was really quick considering they said weeks
Just had a phone call saying that I got in!- Bristol office person said that there were a record number of applicants, 200 applied for 15 places, maybe that is why they did a video interview instead of a coaching day, because there were a lot of people? although I would have thought that the London offices would have had many more applicants and they still did a coaching day...?

he said they are phoning people today and tomorrow about whether or not they have a place- keep your phones on... good luck

Anyone else going to the Bristol offices?
for the london office i think they said they had like more than 300 applicants

i assume theyre taking around 10 people for each week so theres alot of people i guess. assuming there was alot of video interviews for this london aswell
Well done everyone!!
I went to the Manchester coaching day on the 25th feb and still haven’t got a reply so if anyone else is in the same position I wouldn’t worry too much I think they must’ve just had a lot of applicants
Update, I got a call at around 4 from pwc and got in to the Manchester office. She didn’t say too much just gave me some feedback and asked what week I would like to attend. She didn’t say how many people would be at each week but said they were trying to get an equal amount at each week.
Anyone else coming to the Manchester office on the week of the 19th??
Original post by Beth_lishman
Well done everyone!!
I went to the Manchester coaching day on the 25th feb and still haven’t got a reply so if anyone else is in the same position I wouldn’t worry too much I think they must’ve just had a lot of applicants
Has anyone got a reply who attended the selection day at the Birmingham office?
If anyone has gotten in for the London office and attended the coaching day on the 8th in London let me know -
I’ve still not heard anything...
Can someone confirm that you definitely get a call whether or not you’re accepted as I went to the Manchester one yet still haven’t got a reply
Reply 135
Everyone I've spoken to that did the coaching & selection day have all gotten a call saying that they have been accepted - I think they're mostly giving replies by calls, but I'd keep checking emails aswell.
Original post by ilsxrk_
Can someone confirm that you definitely get a call whether or not you’re accepted as I went to the Manchester one yet still haven’t got a reply
I got an email earlier saying sorry for the wait it’s taking longer than expected as they have so many calls to make I think they’ll let us know soon
Original post by ilsxrk_
Oh okay thanks for that
I got an email earlier saying sorry for the wait it’s taking longer than expected as they have so many calls to make I think they’ll let us know soon
Reply 138
Hi,I actually got accepted into the week in August.I was just wondering what the pay is like.Also PwC mentioned that you'll be getting a laptop for your weeks work, do you actually keep it ?Thanks v much .Could you get to me ASAPOnce again thanks in advance. 😁😁
Congrats! Based on what I’ve heard when they had a talk at an event they mentioned £5 an hour as an example so could be that or more. Also I don’t think you keep the laptop for the work experience, that’s more for when you actually have a full time job with them (as well as a new iphone) again I’m not entirely sure just going by what I’ve heard, hope it helps :smile:
Original post by Ayz.69
Hi,I actually got accepted into the week in August.I was just wondering what the pay is like.Also PwC mentioned that you'll be getting a laptop for your weeks work, do you actually keep it ?Thanks v much .Could you get to me ASAPOnce again thanks in advance. 😁😁

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending