The Student Room Group

what do you think of young kids wearing expensive clothes ?

i would like to know if I'm the only one to find it strange to buy your kid expensive clothes ?
Reply 1
if they really bout it, the kids buying the clothes
I find it strange when you see young kids wearing expensive branded clothes when they'll grow out of it quickly enough lmao
Reply 3
"expensive" is subjective tho. as a poor student for the last few years, anything above Primark is expensive to me. :frown:
I don't find it strange.
I know too many parents dressing their babies/primary school aged offspring in luxury labels for that.
Although I probably wouldn't do it myself.
People that favour design brands, food fads and the like often project this sort of thing onto their children and pets.
Whats expensive for me, may be dirt cheap to someone else, depends on wealth
I think it's kind of pointless as they'll grow out of the clothing quickly enough. But in the end it's up to the one paying for it to decide.
It's not necessary to purchase the most expensive clothes available in order to buy quality kids' clothing. Quality clothes might be purchased at a friendly price from thrift stores, garage sales and also online auctions.Purchase only good quality products. Verify the standard of the material by knowing how it is manufactured. Is it ragged? Check to see if there any lumps or bumps. Is the cut precise? Keeping your clothes in good shape for a long time saves you the money you would spend on replacing lower-quality items
I think it is unnecessary to buy expensive clothes for children, what really matters is that the clothes are comfortable for them. Growing up I had a few clothes that were expensive and most of the rest were mid-range clothes. I feel that since kids grow at every age, buying expensive clothes for them isn’t exactly practical either.
No, I don't think it's strange. I don't read that much into it. Parent uses their money to buy child clothes. Yes, it may seem expensive to you, but it's all relative.

Quick Reply

Latest