The Student Room Group

What's the worse thing you've ever done in a video game?

Scroll to see replies

In 'The Getaway' I set fire to a car, parked it next to a bus drivers cabin then watched the driver get out and burn to death.
Build a structure with no doors or windows, place a cooker in it, and as many sims as I could muster. Cause a fire and sit back
Throw the laptop across the room.
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Ooo what games dyu play?

I'll pm you a list. :biggrin:
Original post by Serenity-M
I'll pm you a list. :biggrin:

Oki :biggrin:
Reply 85
Original post by mongodb
Disgusting. You must play puff or some ****.

Pit 4 stock format against a bayo... what would you do
I tortured a guy once on GTA.

Also a sucker for the ropes on RDR2.
Original post by Zasty
Pit 4 stock format against a bayo... what would you do

Play melee instead.
Either playing multiplayer mario kart and watching my opponents' screens to intentionally lay a banana directly in front of them while they're using the glider or killing epona in LoZ BotW
starve my SIMS characters

poor little Amber fainted
Original post by Athematica
Unrelated to actual gameplay, on another game I scammed a tonne of people over 2-3 years by stealing and selling on accounts and resources that were worth between £30 and £4000 depending on how much they’d spent and developed them. Biggest cash in on a server was over 10k which for a sixteen year old who played the game anyway for fun was a hell of a loot.

PayPal was frozen eventually though

How did you not get caught by that? What game was it if you don’t mind me asking?
Played undertale on genocide run. Still feel bad for killing certain characters. Also stuck on a certain fight (not the really hard one) arrows keys are not my friend. Give me wasd instead!! Least deltarune has remapping for when I finally get round to playing that!
Original post by Yatayyat
How did you not get caught by that? What game was it if you don’t mind me asking?

Caught by whom?
In terms of money trail, I would sell through multiple accounts and disperse resources through different people. For example, take an account with good cities or lots of resources, sell them to different people for different resources, and repeat until somebody was willing to pay cash. In-game trading makes it hard to keep track of where the money came from.

Evony
I attacked a guy and and started to strip everything off him on a game. He pleaded and I wouldn’t stop until he sent me intimate photos of his girlfriend (also played) and then when I showed her later on she gave me his account login details and hers so I sold those too. Lol

I don’t know what happened to them in the end because they blocked everyone on skype

That's not really awful things you've done in a game, more just awful things you've done as a person. Laughing about it too just makes you look like a sociopath.
Reply 94
Killing random civilians on GTA. I feel like everyone has done that though.
Original post by Space-
Killing random civilians on GTA. I feel like everyone has done that though.

:yes: you have to get more inventive.
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
That's not really awful things you've done in a game, more just awful things you've done as a person. Laughing about it too just makes you look like a sociopath.

Why would anybody be concerned about how it makes them look online anonymously to a bunch of people they dont know. Just telling the truth
(edited 5 years ago)
Why would anybody be concerned about how it makes them look online anonymously to a bunch of people they dont know. Just telling the truth

And the truth is that you're a sociopath... That you can laugh at harassing someone to give you intimate pictures of another person, then take and sell their possessions (user accounts in this case) is messed up.
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
And the truth is that you're a sociopath... That you can laugh at harassing someone to give you intimate pictures of another person, then take and sell their possessions (user accounts in this case) is messed up.

I was 15. Gimme a break :lol:
lasso'd the suffragette and dumped her on the rail tracks

thankfully i don't have a youtube channel

Quick Reply

Latest