The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

De Montfort University Game Art (2019-2020)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
yeah sounds good!, maybe well see each other if its the same day
(edited 5 years ago)
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 41
Just sent my digital portfolio away, just on time!
Reply 42
Original post by mmiskelly
Just sent my digital portfolio away, just on time!

On time? was your deadline not the 7th like mine? 'digital portfolio demonstrating your creative and graphic skills by Friday 7 December 2018. '
anyway congrats! got a link to see>?
Reply 43
The portfolio deadline is I assume 2 weeks from when DMU receives your application. I've posted the links to it in this thread a few times, its just on my artstation.
Reply 44
hey guys, how long did it take for dmu to receive your ucas application?
Reply 45
a week and abit
Well I hope everybody was lucky enough to get in. This was the only university I wanted to go to and I was declined.
Reply 47
Original post by Glaciers
Well I hope everybody was lucky enough to get in. This was the only university I wanted to go to and I was declined.

Interview is soon, good luck everyone and im sorry to hear that you got declined.. what did your portfolio look like any pictures?
Kyyyaaaaaaaa! My Interview's in 13 days! I'm so nervous, but so excited!! Wish my luck guys!
Reply 49
Original post by AllyIllusionist
Kyyyaaaaaaaa! My Interview's in 13 days! I'm so nervous, but so excited!! Wish my luck guys!

Same good luck everybody! Ally any chance I could see your portfolio? just interested to see others
Sure! This is the online one I submitted but I've made some more pieces between my submission and now that I'm gonna add in:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16LJlQhwioi_DVirMmO0SpIJe1radoZQr/view?usp=sharing
Reply 51
Sure! This is the online one I submitted but I've made some more pieces between my submission and now that I'm gonna add in:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16LJlQhwioi_DVirMmO0SpIJe1radoZQr/view?usp=sharing

Really good! You should get in looks strong!
Crossed fingers... d;
Ayt, you've seen mine, let's see yours~ I'm interested in others too.
Even so its pretty amazing, I love the 3D work and the uni will to, trust me, this is a strong portfolio!
Reply 54
Even so its pretty amazing, I love the 3D work and the uni will to, trust me, this is a strong portfolio!

Thankyou, hope to work with you if we both get in :smile:
Reply 55
Also going for an interview on that day. You guys have some really solid portfolios, really puts my digital fumblings to shame!
Reply 56
Original post by mmiskelly
Also going for an interview on that day. You guys have some really solid portfolios, really puts my digital fumblings to shame!

They diddnt ask for too much digital though so I wouldn't worry but we will see! Good luck to you
Original post by Glaciers

Oh no, I’m so sorry, did you submit your portfolio?
Reply 58
Good luck to all you guys that have your interviews soon!!
Reply 59
happy new year and good luck in ur interviews guys !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending