The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by AMT123!
Omg well done everyone !! This has really stressed me out though 😭😭

Hopefully you'll hear soon
Reply 41
Original post by LLOLLLL
Fairs. I got rejected by Plymouth which is why I checked my UCAS track. Good luck at your interview.

Thank you!
Reply 42
Original post by LLOLLLL
Hopefully you'll hear soon

I hope so! At my interview they said end of March though so I’m not very hopeful, massive congrats though I bet you’re so happy!
I have an offer!
Reply 44
Original post by Sophie sengupta
I have an offer!

well done!
Reply 45
Congratulations to everyone getting offers!! May I ask when you were all interviewed (people with offers)?
Reply 46
Original post by AMT123!
Congratulations to everyone getting offers!! May I ask when you were all interviewed (people with offers)?

Sure! I was interviewed on January 17th
Reply 47
Ahh thank you, doesn’t seem to be a pattern then just think people who scored really highly got early offers so massive well done!
Reply 48
Just received an offer !!
got an offer !!!!
Reply 50
Original post by AMT123!
Just received an offer !!

Yay! Well done you!
Reply 51
Original post by fumz19
Yay! Well done you!

Thank you so much! I wonder if they’ve sent all the offers early ?
Got an offer !!
Reply 53
I got an offer too!! I actually thought I flopped big time as well😂 well done everyonexx
Reply 54
Just checking, I applied to both Nottingham and Lincoln (5 year) and was given an offer for Nottingham yesterday but haven’t heard from Lincoln yet. Has anyone who applied for both had offers from both yet? Thanks!
Original post by RoseS14
Just checking, I applied to both Nottingham and Lincoln (5 year) and was given an offer for Nottingham yesterday but haven’t heard from Lincoln yet. Has anyone who applied for both had offers from both yet? Thanks!

did you apply to nottingham via notthingham/derby pathway?
Reply 56
Original post by aduffy360
did you apply to nottingham via notthingham/derby pathway?

Yeah, I applied to both the Nottingham/Derby pathway and Lincoln pathway but have only been given an offer from the Nottingham/Derby pathway so far
Original post by RoseS14
Yeah, I applied to both the Nottingham/Derby pathway and Lincoln pathway but have only been given an offer from the Nottingham/Derby pathway so far

i havent heard anything from nottingham derby pathway, but done an interview for lincoln & got an offer :frown:
Reply 58
Original post by aduffy360
i havent heard anything from nottingham derby pathway, but done an interview for lincoln & got an offer :frown:

I wonder if Lincoln and Nottingham are processing their offers together or completely separately so offers for each one will come out at different times if we applied to both?
Original post by RoseS14
I wonder if Lincoln and Nottingham are processing their offers together or completely separately so offers for each one will come out at different times if we applied to both?

i have no idea! but you have a nottingham one and ive a lincoln one so im guessing they come out at the same time

Latest

Trending

Trending