The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough ID&T with Four Lovely GCSEs

I am looking at Loughborough and I am considering applying there for an Industrial Design and Technology Placement. Problem is, that I only have about Four GCSE passes. Bit stupid, since when I looked over the exams that I did years ago just recently, I realised just how easy they were, but I failed them because at the time, I didn't care much to revise for the exams. But I do want to ask, is it possible to get into the university with just four GCSEs?

I am doing BTEC Art and Design btw.
Oh yeah, btw, I passed Maths and English, because I found those easy to pass.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Bump-de-bump
bump
Original post by Qup
I am looking at Loughborough and I am considering applying there for an Industrial Design and Technology Placement. Problem is, that I only have about Four GCSE passes. Bit stupid, since when I looked over the exams that I did years ago just recently, I realised just how easy they were, but I failed them because at the time, I didn't care much to revise for the exams. But I do want to ask, is it possible to get into the university with just four GCSEs?

I am doing BTEC Art and Design btw.

Hi Qup

I would suggest that you get in touch with the design school directly and ask them.
It could be possible especially as you have Maths and English, but I would ask them the question directly.

If you e-mail [email protected] they should be able to help you.
Or you can call them on 01509 226 900

Hope that helps
Vicky
Okay, thanks Vicky.
Original post by Qup
Okay, thanks Vicky.

You're welcome - good luck :smile:

Vicky

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending