Tildemartalouise
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi!
My name is Tilde Karlsson, I am a 19 year old girl from Sweden. I've decided to move to Edinburgh in October 2019 and I´m looking for a flatmate.

I am searching for a female roommate, non smoker and preferably in my age range 19-25. My maximum rent pm is £750 and I´m looking for a 1-2 bedroom flat depending on the cost.

I am currently studying photography in Sweden for a year until may 2019. Photography is my one of my biggest interests and is something I want to continue doing. I am planning to take short courses at the University of Edinburgh in French and analog photography during autumn 2019. In my free time i enjoy doing analog photography, learning French, watching films and spending time with friends. I enjoy the nightlife occasionally on a weekend, but I also like calm weekends at home.

Message me here if you're interested.

Thank you!
janellexx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey, this is Janelle studying in Uni of Edinburgh. I'm currently in a 3-bedroom flat and one of the girl is moving out this year for a year aboard so there are two of us now. We're both 19, 2nd year studying music in the uni. We're looking for one/two more girls to share flat for year (Sep 2019- May/June 2020). Are you staying for one semester or a year?
MissCollins
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey my name is Abrina, I will be studying for 1 year in Edinburgh, and I am searching for housemates. I am 21 years old, I don't smoke and I'm currently living in Frankfurt Germany
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (205)
43.71%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (54)
11.51%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (36)
7.68%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (99)
21.11%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (48)
10.23%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.76%

Watched Threads