The Student Room Group

Looking for flatmate Edinburgh, Oct 2019

Hi!
My name is Tilde Karlsson, I am a 19 year old girl from Sweden. I've decided to move to Edinburgh in October 2019 and I´m looking for a flatmate.

I am searching for a female roommate, non smoker and preferably in my age range 19-25. My maximum rent pm is £750 and I´m looking for a 1-2 bedroom flat depending on the cost.

I am currently studying photography in Sweden for a year until may 2019. Photography is my one of my biggest interests and is something I want to continue doing. I am planning to take short courses at the University of Edinburgh in French and analog photography during autumn 2019. In my free time i enjoy doing analog photography, learning French, watching films and spending time with friends. I enjoy the nightlife occasionally on a weekend, but I also like calm weekends at home.

Message me here if you're interested.

Thank you!
Hey, this is Janelle studying in Uni of Edinburgh. I'm currently in a 3-bedroom flat and one of the girl is moving out this year for a year aboard so there are two of us now. We're both 19, 2nd year studying music in the uni. We're looking for one/two more girls to share flat for year (Sep 2019- May/June 2020). Are you staying for one semester or a year?
Hey my name is Abrina, I will be studying for 1 year in Edinburgh, and I am searching for housemates. I am 21 years old, I don't smoke and I'm currently living in Frankfurt Germany

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending