The Student Room Group

Geography Coursework

Can you choose physical or human? Which would probably be easier? I live in a small town with some surrounding villages and a few larger towns so it might be harder to get a large sample size for human.

I do have rivers and the coast near me which would make physical easier but just concerned I wouldn't have enough to talk about. For GCSE, it was so much easier to talk about the human fieldwork and the mistakes and all of that.

What topics would you recommend?
Reply 1
Original post by Goldfish4343
Can you choose physical or human? Which would probably be easier? I live in a small town with some surrounding villages and a few larger towns so it might be harder to get a large sample size for human.

I do have rivers and the coast near me which would make physical easier but just concerned I wouldn't have enough to talk about. For GCSE, it was so much easier to talk about the human fieldwork and the mistakes and all of that.

which exam board are you?
Original post by qq51204
which exam board are you?

AQA.
Original post by Goldfish4343

I would recommend doing a physical project. Similarly to you I live in a rural area, so unless you’re prepared to travel to a city to do a human project, physical is the way forward. My project was comparing the plant diversity between coniferous and deciduous woodland. Coast projects seem to be the easiest projects to gain the highest marks from previous years at my school.

Quick Reply

Latest