The Student Room Group

Geography Nea AQA Help

Hi,

I’m thinking of doing carbon stores in woodlands and compare to how land use changes this. Only thing, I’m not sure if i should do that or just pick to do coast as that’s what everyone else is doing and my teacher keeps on emphasising me to do it but i kinda dislike coast.

Not even sure what my question would even be for coast i was thinking instability, sediment size, beach profiles.

Or if i was to do human i would do gentrification but it’s very hard to collect primary data.

Please help!!!!
Hi, personally I would choose a human geography coursework since it's the easiest to collect data on and to evaluate.
Maybe you could look into the sustainability of an area that has experienced gentrification/redevelopment, and collect data on the social, economic and environmental aspects of sustainability through surveys.
The AQA example coursework is a great place to look if you're unsure.

Hope this helps.
Reply 2
Original post by user29308130
Hi, personally I would choose a human geography coursework since it's the easiest to collect data on and to evaluate.
Maybe you could look into the sustainability of an area that has experienced gentrification/redevelopment, and collect data on the social, economic and environmental aspects of sustainability through surveys.
The AQA example coursework is a great place to look if you're unsure.

Hope this helps

Thanks, I ended up just sticking with carbon and going to try find all the primary data I can.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending