The Student Room Group

Higher history

Hi - for The British unit we learnt issues 1-5 and for U.S.A we’re doing issues 1-3 and issue 5.
I don’t really understand how you can “drop an issue” but would it be okay to only learn the reasons essays for Britain? Since all the U.S.A issues we’ve done are reasons, i feel more confident with them and I’d feel like I’d mess up since only 2/9 essays we’ve ever learnt are judgement essays.
Original post by Jade45
Hi - for The British unit we learnt issues 1-5 and for U.S.A we’re doing issues 1-3 and issue 5.
I don’t really understand how you can “drop an issue” but would it be okay to only learn the reasons essays for Britain? Since all the U.S.A issues we’ve done are reasons, i feel more confident with them and I’d feel like I’d mess up since only 2/9 essays we’ve ever learnt are judgement essays.

Hi, I'm not sure if this is helpful or not but we got told to learn 4 essays of each topic as it means one question for the essays that you have learnt will come up in the exam. So I don't think it matter which essays you learn for each topic, as long as you have learnt four of them :smile: Hope this has helped! xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending