The Student Room Group

Is he a player and do i really like him

Ok so I am a girl and I met this boy (im17 and hes18) in my new school. Our first conversation was in a school party, he came up to me and asked my name and blahblah...We hang out with a lot of people (I didn't even know most of them) after a school party. After everyone left we were going the same way so we were alone(just the two of us), and then we talked for like 20 mins then he told me he likes me. I didn't feel awkward or anything because its funny i love how he just said it without any hesitation and he's kinda cute(but not my type at all!!!). He asked me to hang out that weekend but i said i don't have time. Then we hang out again with a few guys in our school the next week and again. I asked him wheres his phone but he said he doesn't have one because he broke it on purpose, and use his friends' phone or his laptop to go on ins or snapchat, but i just don't believe him, he probably talks to many girls and don't want me to see it or something lol. We only went out three times in total and it was all with a group of friends because i just don't know if i really like him that way or just as a friend (he's funny and we can literally talk about anything for ages!) Last time we hang out he asked me to go to his house literally so many times (um must be some bad intensions ), i said i can't its so late and i have to be home. He asked me to kiss him but i didn't instead i said 'why r u so desperate hahaha' . Is not like i didn't want to but i feel like if i did, he would think that i definitely like him and i don't even know if i really do or just likes his company and bored. and sometimes i feel like he probably just wants sex cuz like we've literally only known each other for like a month, why do you always want me to go to your house wtf HELPPPPPP :frown:
(edited 5 years ago)
I think you should make an experiment, possibly go to his house and see if he tries to make a move. If he tries to get you in the bed, then confront him and ask if he does this with other girls. If you want, search online to see how to spot if people are lying. Then, you will have your answer. If he tries to get you in bed, then ditch him.
Reply 2
Original post by InAShedByTesco
I think you should make an experiment, possibly go to his house and see if he tries to make a move. If he tries to get you in the bed, then confront him and ask if he does this with other girls. If you want, search online to see how to spot if people are lying. Then, you will have your answer. If he tries to get you in bed, then ditch him.

I mean come on who doesn't have a phone nowaday, so i feel like he is lying, and I don't wanna just go to his house cuz like I don't know him that well and what if he is a creep or a weirdo. Last time we walked past a hotel and he was like how about lets stay in this hotel (it was like 1am and i was about to go home), like does every teenage guy say these kinda stuff, like ask a girl to go to his house on the third time they meet or what
Reply 3
no I'm just using my friends account cuz he doesn't use it anymore. I really am a girl help
Original post by John123hi
no I'm just using my friends account cuz he doesn't use it anymore. I really am a girl help

Yehhhh....
Reply 5
Original post by ageshallnot
Yehhhh....

no seriously why would i makeup a story and pretend to be a girl. I need advice plz
no seriously why would i makeup a story and pretend to be a girl. I need advice plz

Are you attractive? Big Q! If you arent then big P! So go to his place. Welcome to the 21st century.. Be liberal!

I've come across literally hundreds of posts on TSR in which a guy has pretended to be female. The reasons are generally either sexual or attention seeking.
Reply 8
Original post by ageshallnot
I've come across literally hundreds of posts on TSR in which a guy has pretended to be female. The reasons are generally either sexual or attention seeking.

ok who ever do that is just pathetic not me though i am a girl :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
Are you attractive? Big Q! If you arent then big P! So go to his place. Welcome to the 21st century.. Be liberal!

Ok he told me he finds me attractive (obviously cuz he told me he likes me), but he's not even my type but sometimes kinda cute hahahaha. Still if i just agree with him and go to his house wouldn't he lost respect for me and think that I'm that kinda girl (cuz we've only known each other for a month and hang out 3 times and all with a group of other friends, but when they leave we would spend some time along)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending