The Student Room Group

my boyfriend and i have stopped having sex, what should I do?

Hi! my boyfriend and I have been dating for a few months now, we started having sex pretty early on in the relationship and now we’ve decided to stop due to the fact he wants to start taking his religion a lot more seriously. I am all for him doing this because if it’s important to him then i’ll support him til the end, however for me sex is something really important in a relationship. it’s obviously not THE most important thing otherwise i wouldn’t have stayed with him. i’m just confused on what to do now.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi! my boyfriend and I have been dating for a few months now, we started having sex pretty early on in the relationship and now we’ve decided to stop due to the fact he wants to start taking his religion a lot more seriously. I am all for him doing this because if it’s important to him then i’ll support him til the end, however for me sex is something really important in a relationship. it’s obviously not THE most important thing otherwise i wouldn’t have stayed with him. i’m just confused on what to do now.
Sounds like his priorities have changed.

Honest advice is that you should decide what's important to you. Yes you respect him and his decision, but also he's changed the terms of your relationship in a pretty unfair way. I'd be inclined to leave the relationship amicably and remain friends.
Listen to me very carefully - you need to pop down to the shops and grab a tub of utterly butterly. Then tommorrow night, lube yourself up with it and walk in totally naked on him - he won't be able to resist. Even Jesus would be like "you should probs tapeth that bro".

P.S. After you're done having sex, you can use the butter to bake some muffins or something. Win/Win.
Reply 3
Bonkers!! If you can't tempt him in to more sinful ways I would seriously advise to get rid.
Original post by Anonymous
Listen to me very carefully - you need to pop down to the shops and grab a tub of utterly butterly. Then tommorrow night, lube yourself up with it and walk in totally naked on him - he won't be able to resist. Even Jesus would be like "you should probs tapeth that bro".

P.S. After you're done having sex, you can use the butter to bake some muffins or something. Win/Win.

:toofunny:
What religion is he? Because if he’s Muslim then being in a romantic relationship before marriage is also hella haram.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending