The Student Room Group

Gcse aqa art and design 2019 (current y11)

Thought it’d be fun to make a space where we can all discuss ideas and concerns about the exam. What do you guys think about the themes?
Reply 1
Original post by Dumb.blonde03
Thought it’d be fun to make a space where we can all discuss ideas and concerns about the exam. What do you guys think about the themes?

I think that most of the themes are quite loose so let us do pretty much what we want, although this is great for creativity I think that some peole might struggle to settle on what they want to do and how they want the work to turn out. Im pretty happy with what we've been given though
We haven't been given the themes yet :frown: our teacher thinks we should finish the rest of our course work before we start worrying about our exam, but I think we should at least get an idea so we can start preparing
Reply 3
I have chosen messages but I have no ideas at all on what to focus on, does anyone have any ideas?
Original post by Alysia.joy
I have chosen messages but I have no ideas at all on what to focus on, does anyone have any ideas?

Subliminal messages could be really fun
Reply 5
Original post by Dumb.blonde03

I chose to do “working” but I can’t fidn any artists who do it as I can’t search “art working” as random art work will come up I need helppp

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending