The Student Room Group

16-18 Education

Hi, I'm currently going into y11 this autumn and I'm deciding which a levels/btecs to aid me into finding an appropriate/good sixth form/college for me. I'm interested in a career in graphic design and finance which are complete opposites so I'm not sure what combinations of subjects I should I take. I was thinking of taking either maths a level/finance btec (I get straight 8s in y9 and y10 but heard that maths at a level is extremely difficult so I'm worried about the potential stress and workload and that I'm not be able to attain at least a B preferably A* ofc, Art/Art and design a level and either economics, psychology or geography as my last option. I don't want to limit my options but I'm not sure which combination of a levels would prepare me for my career and show a diversified skill set; problem-solving, creativity, writing/essay based subject.
Reply 1
i feel like a level maths is always a solid subject especiallty might be relevent if u want to do finance sector and maybe if ur graphic design leads to archtecture it could also be relevent in terms of essay based subjects i think econs has some essays if u wanna try

Quick Reply

Latest