The Student Room Group

A levels

I was wondering can you do your a levels over again if you think you’ve made the wrong subject choices. Cause my teacher basically picked my a levels for me and I hate them sm I have no interest in any of them
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Yep! I know of several people who've done this, who either found after the first year they had made the wrong subject choices or had chosen the wrong school. You might be able to repeat the year at your current school with different subjects - for which I'd suggesting talking to your head of sixth, or possibly calling around other sixth forms and colleges in your area and enquiring about starting next year doing subjects you actually are interested. Although I do find it quite troubling that 'your teacher basically picked your A-Levels for you'. This is two years of your life - PICK THE SUBJECTS YOU'RE INTERESTED NOT WHAT SOMEONE ELSE THINKS IS BEST!

Quick Reply

Latest