The Student Room Group

criminal minds job

this is going to sound so whack but I'm completely in love with Criminal Minds and would love a job similar/in the BAU. Comparing UK to the US they're both very different in terms of the roles you fulfil and the actual career description is different . I'd love it if anyone has any advice on how to get in a career similar to this or what the best option would be and what courses people took if they were in a similar situation
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by mollym1598
this is going to sound so whack but I'm completely in love with Criminal Minds and would love a job similar/in the BAU. Comparing UK to the US they're both very different in terms of the roles you fulfil and the actual career description is different . I'd love it if anyone has any advice on how to get in a career similar to this or what the best option would be and what courses people took if they were in a similar situation

:beard: Haven't actually seen Criminal Minds myself :colondollar: but I kinda get what you're thinking of?
Some sort of job that is to do with how criminals think/behave? :erm:
Would that not be related to psychology quite a bit?
Sounds cool :007:

What study level are you at now?

Am gonna :bump: your thread so you can get some more meaningful advice on the subject matter :yy:
Cheese

Latest

Trending

Trending