The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

NTU flexibility

Okay so, I’ve got to go through track on the 25th February, as you may be aware when you apply through track you are only allowed one offer at a time.
I want to apply to Nottingham Trent to study animal science, but I’m just very nervous as to what there acceptance rate is like. I know it is 85% as I’ve checked, but I mean are they flexible if you miss your grade but a split. I’ve heard that they don’t and I’ve heard that they only care about if you’ve met their tarif point.

If anyone goes to Nottingham Trent or has been through this process even with another course then please let me know. I’m nervous as time is getting closer.
Original post by Cheif117
Okay so, I’ve got to go through track on the 25th February, as you may be aware when you apply through track you are only allowed one offer at a time.
I want to apply to Nottingham Trent to study animal science, but I’m just very nervous as to what there acceptance rate is like. I know it is 85% as I’ve checked, but I mean are they flexible if you miss your grade but a split. I’ve heard that they don’t and I’ve heard that they only care about if you’ve met their tarif point.

If anyone goes to Nottingham Trent or has been through this process even with another course then please let me know. I’m nervous as time is getting closer.

Hi @Cheif117

Great to hear your considering applying to NTU!

Every year the level of flexibility changes as it all depends on how many applicants get their grades or not so unfortunately it's really hard to say how flexible the entry requirements will be.

My advice is to try and be as realistic as possible, your predicted grades are a really good starting point and if you do even better then you'll be able to apply through adjustment!

Let me know if you have any other questions :smile:

Chris - NTU Rep
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi Chris,

Thank you for getting back to me, I’m applying to the FDSc Animal Science degree. I’m a little anxious as Nottingham Trent is my first choice. So far, my predicted grades are above the requirement and my tarif points are met.

However, thank you for helping me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending