The Student Room Group

Resit gcse at uni

Has anyone here had to resit a gcse at uni? If so can someone share their experience with me

For my GCSE’s I got a 6 in maths, 5 in English lit and 3 in Language. I don’t know if I should resit because the gov says that if they have 5 or above in Lit they don’t need to resit Lang.

I am very confused, please help ASAP
Original post by The cupcake
Has anyone here had to resit a gcse at uni? If so can someone share their experience with me

For my GCSE’s I got a 6 in maths, 5 in English lit and 3 in Language. I don’t know if I should resit because the gov says that if they have 5 or above in Lit they don’t need to resit Lang.

I am very confused, please help ASAP

A 5 in lit is enough to stop you having to resit English till 18 or pass.
You need to check though whether university require language or will accpet lit. That is up to the uni and a different question.
(Original post by 999tigger)A 5 in lit is enough to stop you having to resit English till 18 or pass.
You need to check though whether university require language or will accpet lit. That is up to the uni and a different question.

What about for jobs in the future, I want to go through with architecture, do you think the English Language gcse will be a problem

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending