The Student Room Group

First-year scheme applications

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know if White & Case is rolling or not?
I did the scheme last year and they weren’t rolling :smile:
Original post by jay_666
Does anyone know if White & Case is rolling or not?
Hey

I was wondering if anyone knew what the case study is like for the A&O first telephone interview?

Thanks
For White & Case, was there any sort of interview/AC for their scheme?
Original post by coffeeneeded27
I did the scheme last year and they weren’t rolling :smile:
Original post by Blancosdos
For White & Case, was there any sort of interview/AC for their scheme?

no I was made the offer after the online form- no interviews, ACs etc :smile:
Thanks!. Hope your A&O interview went well. Did they let you know when they will let you hear back?
Original post by Blancosdos
Thanks!. Hope your A&O interview went well. Did they let you know when they will let you hear back?

I haven't had mine yet! As I'm deaf I am going to their office to do the interview in person on a different date :smile:

Was there an online test?
Has anyone applied for PWC - insight day or Herbert Smith Freehills - first year workshop?
I got an email from HSF which reads - I’ve passed the online test and that they will be in contact soon regarding the next steps?
Original post by CatusStarbright
Three days, which is exciting. They'll pay for my accommodation, meals, travel etc too which is awesome.

Not yet!
Original post by ellewilkinson
Was there an online test?

no
Original post by sanjsk03
Has anyone applied for PWC - insight day or Herbert Smith Freehills - first year workshop?

I've applied for HSF and if you look through this thread you will find others.
Original post by sanjsk03
I got an email from HSF which reads - I’ve passed the online test and that they will be in contact soon regarding the next steps?

Yeah I had that too but nothing since.
Got Simmons and Simmons. Anyone else? :smile:
Congratulations! I just got it as well - but it clashes with Freshies so I'll probably give them a call.
Original post by BlueberryViolin
Have you got Freshies as well? And I thought they offered two options, the second of which doesn't clash? And well done!!
Original post by Cowtheduck
Congratulations! I just got it as well - but it clashes with Freshies so I'll probably give them a call.
(edited 5 years ago)
No, Freshies hasn't given out any offers as far as I"m aware so I'm going to ask them when they'll come out! I think there's a way to do both since Freshies also runs a scheme on 17-18 April, but I'm not free on those dates...
Have you got Freshies as well? Is there a way to do both? And well done!!
Anyone know how many places they give out for the scheme? I got one too!
Reply 117
I’ve heard nothing from them as of yet. Don’t know if they’re doing them in batches or whether its a rejection. Do firms send rejections after acceptances? Putting me really on edge hahaha
Original post by augusta_t
Anyone know how many places they give out for the scheme? I got one too!
I really don't know! When did you do the VI? Mine was 2 weeks ago, maybe you did it later than me?
Original post by Kaan-
I’ve heard nothing from them as of yet. Don’t know if they’re doing them in batches or whether its a rejection. Do firms send rejections after acceptances? Putting me really on edge hahaha
Reply 119
I did it on 20th February, but I’m not very hopeful if I’m honest. Guess time will tell.
Original post by augusta_t
I really don't know! When did you do the VI? Mine was 2 weeks ago, maybe you did it later than me?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending