The Student Room Group

Group work

We have to make a poster in a group of 3 and my friends ditched me so i have to work with this boy and this girl
The problem is they are not putting enough effort. The girl did the bare minimum and the boy he doesn’t turn up to meetings he even said he missed the first one to go get food. He doesn’t want to meet up on weekends even though he lives on campus and he’s really clever but not bothered and not being rude but the girl isnt and even last minute said she isn’t coming to our last meeting because ‘not well’ so the guy didn’t turn up either and i went to uni just for that
Help everyone have already met up in groups and discussed the poster but we haven’t
Worth a whol module
Original post by Pisces42
We have to make a poster in a group of 3 and my friends ditched me so i have to work with this boy and this girl
The problem is they are not putting enough effort. The girl did the bare minimum and the boy he doesn’t turn up to meetings he even said he missed the first one to go get food. He doesn’t want to meet up on weekends even though he lives on campus and he’s really clever but not bothered and not being rude but the girl isnt and even last minute said she isn’t coming to our last meeting because ‘not well’ so the guy didn’t turn up either and i went to uni just for that
Help everyone have already met up in groups and discussed the poster but we haven’t
Worth a whol module

You'll just have to deal with it, unfortunately. It's the nature of group work and it really ****ing sucks, especially when you're the one putting in all of the effort.

Only way is to try and sit them down and talk to them like adults. You can perhaps let your course organiser know, but I doubt they will be able to help.
Original post by Pisces42
Worth a whol module

A lot of students have the mentality of "This year won't effect my end degree so I don't have to bother"
Original post by therandomperson
A lot of students have the mentality of "This year won't effect my end degree so I don't have to bother"

Im in second year it does effect the degree

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending