The Student Room Group

Supermarkets in Plymouth

I am considering starting university at Plymouth Marjon University in September but wanted to know the surrounding area in terms of where I could do a food shop, and how long it would take to get to a supermarket?
Original post by gtrick
I am considering starting university at Plymouth Marjon University in September but wanted to know the surrounding area in terms of where I could do a food shop, and how long it would take to get to a supermarket?

Will you be living on campus at Marjon? You can get the bus to Morrisons or the Tesco Express/Co-Op on Mutley Plain, which takes about 5 minutes and 20/25 minutes respectively depending on traffic. Sainsbury's is a little further out but still accessible by bus (but not the same one as for Morrisons and Mutley).
Reply 2
Yes I will be staying in campus accommodation. Thanks so much for your help!
Original post by gtrick

We have a large Tesco superstore and Lidl approx. 10 minutes drive or a 15 minute bus ride away from the campus.
There is also an Iceland store which has recently opened up within the Range superstore which is appox 5 minutes drive or a 20 minute walk :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending