The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

What's the best accommodation at Sheffield uni?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
hi, ive applied for froggatt and i wanted to know what you thought about the accommodation there?
Original post by advisevi
Derwent & Howden are the best for if you want to find flatmates that like going clubbing, the blocks are quite loud and social accomodations suited for people looking to have a fun freshers, I am currently a first year and am having a great time; flats are sizes of 10, however if you plan on not going and don't have much of a social side I wouldnt recommend
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
If you wanna go somewhere quiet I'd suggest Allen Court. It's relatively quiet and really close to the uni/shops. All of the ones around the Endcliffe area are like party central.
Reply 22
Hello! I'm planning on starting medicine in Sheffield in September, I've heard that Ranmoor/Endcliffe is better than the city when you have to go in the medical school. Is that true?

Also, I planning on taking a standard room (shared bathroom, cheaper haha) as my accommodation. Which one do you think is better in Ranmoor/Endcliffe?
Crescent Flats, Endcliffe Vale Flats, Crewe Flats, Endcliffe Crescent Houses or Oakholme Houses?

I don't want to take the cheapest one (Endcliffe Vale Flats) just because it is, or the most expensive one (Endcliffe Crescent Houses) because it would imply that it's better...
Original post by manibum
Hello! I'm planning on starting medicine in Sheffield in September, I've heard that Ranmoor/Endcliffe is better than the city when you have to go in the medical school. Is that true?

Also, I planning on taking a standard room (shared bathroom, cheaper haha) as my accommodation. Which one do you think is better in Ranmoor/Endcliffe?
Crescent Flats, Endcliffe Vale Flats, Crewe Flats, Endcliffe Crescent Houses or Oakholme Houses?

I don't want to take the cheapest one (Endcliffe Vale Flats) just because it is, or the most expensive one (Endcliffe Crescent Houses) because it would imply that it's better...

Hi! Are you studying at Sheffield now? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending