The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

is there much difference between each apartment building in Ranmoor?

i've settled on staying in ranmoor, but i'm wondering if there is much difference between each ranmoore apartment. also, the accommodation application system is a little bit strange as it doesn't state which apartment belongs to either Ranmoor or Endcliffe, so I used google maps and am i right in saying that laddow, ravenstones, kinder, windgather, wimberry, are all the apartments in Ranmoor? thank you :smile:
Original post by nickadoodle302
i've settled on staying in ranmoor, but i'm wondering if there is much difference between each ranmoore apartment. also, the accommodation application system is a little bit strange as it doesn't state which apartment belongs to either Ranmoor or Endcliffe, so I used google maps and am i right in saying that laddow, ravenstones, kinder, windgather, wimberry, are all the apartments in Ranmoor? thank you :smile:

So I've just checked the accomodation map from the open day I attended, these are the Ranmoor buildings:

Wimberry, Windgather, Kinder, Shore Court, Ravenstone, Laddow, Ramshaw

(I've gone for Wimberry personally)
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Original post by notquitetalia
So I've just checked the accomodation map from the open day I attended, these are the Ranmoor buildings:
Wimberry, Windgather, Kinder, Shore Court, Ravenstone, Laddow, Ramshaw
(I've gone for Wimberry personally)

Any reason to choose wimberry over others? Currently looking at wimberry as well but would like to know others opinion. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending